Budget Suites / beware of this facility

1 1050 North State Higway 360Grand Prairie, TX, United States

My hotel stay was AWFUL. . . I rented a room for one full week. I had previously stayed at Budget suites at different locations and was satisfied with the room, staff and my accommodations. But I would advise everyone to stay away from this Budget Suite off 360 highway in Grand Prairie, TX.

The staff is very rude and unfriendly. My room did not include a microwave oven when I asked why no microwave I was told very rudely by office staff that �I didn�t pay for one�. The room had roach motels in every room of the suite including the cabinets and closet. The bed was awful and the blood stained sheets that I paid for did not fit the slippery Plastic mattress . The towels that I had also paid for was thread thin, yellow and dirty. The TV made an awful buzzing nose when turned on. I wanted to check out after the first night and was told my credit card would still be billed for full week NO REFUND!

I was also told when I checked out that I would have to remove the trash from the trash can in the room before I could get my deposit back. I was told when I checked in the deposit would include clean up after leaving. When I complained to the manager/clerk on duty I was told "This isn't the BEST Westin" I am a real estate agent and have a lot of relocation clients. I will never recommend this facility to any of my clients as a matter of fact I will strongly advise NOT use this facility!

Va