Budget Savers / unapproved withdraw from account

1 Penndel, PA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a Criss Angel magic kit for my grandson for christmas this week, the following day budget savers called to verify my purchase, of course I did, I never gave them any account information, but they told me they were sending me $100.00 worth of free gas certificates, remember the word free. I never gave them permission to take any monies out of my account, I have no clue how they even got my information, but after checking my account a few minutes ago I noticed a hold for tomorrow for $1.00. I guess I will go to the bank Friday, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I don't think this will be the last withdrawl from these people! I still have'nt gotten chared for the magic kit! Boy these scammers work quick!!

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2010

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately I just ordered the Criss Angel Magic kit for my daughter and when I last checked my account balance, there were 2 unapproved charges from Angel Productions Incorporated. Yikes, it's only been a day! Headed to the bank first thing in the morning.

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2010

Has your problem with the company been resolved yet?

• Ni
      18th of Dec, 2010

I had the same thing. The day after my order they called in to "confirm". They offered coupons, which I clearly refused. They hung up on me. The next day, I got $180 charge on my account. The kit was only $40. Will be disputing shortly. Avoid this company.

• Ni
      28th of Jan, 2011

Just a note: I have successfully disputed all charges, and recouped all the money.