Budget Saver / phony email address for promised prizes

p o Box 5034Hopkins, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-475-1942

called making promises of $40.00 in free gasoline, plus free groceries and other prizes, the email address is invalid.

Comments

Ki
  12th of Nov, 2008
its true i did it to, they called and suckered me in to for the free gas and a 1000 dollars worth of grocery certificates and i cant get on the site to get them .I have a phone number for them 1-800-475-1942 dont know if its good or not but im going to try it thanks and pass it on there no good...
Ga
  21st of Nov, 2008
I got mail from BUDGETSAVERS and a ID subsciber number to enoll as a member. This ID number was suppose to allow me access to the website to take advantage of benefits and savings. As a member I was suppose to get $40 in gas rebate, and free groceries. Well of course all this sounds wonderful, but the truth about BUDGETSAVERS is that is full of crap. I tried numberous times to become a member and get onto the site, but no luck. There is no way to get access to the website. They tell you all the savings and free gifts you will recieve, but it is nothing but lies. Please don't waste your time on this crap. If you get anything in mail of by phone just ignore it.
Do
  13th of Dec, 2009
I recently had the same experience. I was advised that a dollar would be charged to my card. Does not seem like much unless you project that 1000 people will get a similar call. Additionally I was advised that it was my responsibility to call and cancel during the 30 trial period. I am more annoyed at the company from which I made a purchase and who sold my personal information. Both should be reported to the Better Business bureau in one's state.
Ss
  20th of Jan, 2010

South Carolina

This company is withdrawing from my account without my permission. I don't know where this website came from I Never authoroized anything. I didn't give any information to this company so how did they receive my card information...Scam
Tr
  1st of Apr, 2010

Budget Saver - auto withdrawal -checking account
Budget Savers
California

Taking advantage of people saying you get a $40.00 gas card. This is all connected to ordering off a TV commercial!! I cannot get through their telephone #'s 1-800-566-8640 or 1-800-475-1942.
My bank to investigate these charges has to close my ATM card. I got a $35.00 overdraft charge & I NEVER authorized Budget Savers to use my card!! A SCAM do not order smooth skin for $9.99 off a TV ad.
Al
  15th of Aug, 2010

Budget Saver - fraud
budget saver

They removed money from my account!! They never sent me any info about this i was told i would have 14 days from the day i recieved the package to review the contents and cancel if i choose to! I NEVER RECIEVER ANYTHING!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I WILL CALL THE BANK AND INFORM THEM OF THIS AND I HAV CONTACTED THE BUSINESS TO DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!!! (1800)475-1942. if youve recieved anything from them GET OUT NOW!!!
Cr
  18th of Aug, 2010
charging my credit card for something that was not ordered
Cr
  18th of Aug, 2010
taking money offf my credit card without summiting anything
Pa
  27th of Sep, 2010

budget savers

i was promised $100.00 in gas cards for joining budget swaver but it is impossible to sign up for them on the sight. definately bad bussyness practices. i will never buy anything over the phone again!
Lt
  5th of Oct, 2010
I had the same experience. I ordered a product from TV and received a "thank you" call from someone claiming to be a representative of the TV product which I had purchased. Before the c all ended I had agreed to a week trial of budget saving products, could cancel within 30 days and still keep the $40.00 worth of gasolinge As with all others, there is no way to find the gasoline c ard!! I just hope a one dollar c harge and good lesson is all I experience. The TV product which I purchased is the sonic ear and that's ianother story. Lesson learned: Beware of internet pruchases.
Na
  22nd of Jan, 2011
did, t order anything, refuse to pay.
Na
  22nd of Jan, 2011
Have never talk or agree to this. Never heard of this company
Iw
  18th of Feb, 2011

Budget Saver - SCAMM

Received a phone call on 02/04/11 signed up for free trial membership. My account was billed on the 4th for the $1. On 02/10/11 my account was billed $23.99 for a months membership fee. I called and Customer Service told me that I signed up on 01/26/11. WRONG!!! When I signed up for the free membership, I signed up with two other companies and kept the information in my files! Then the woman proceeded to tell me that the trial period was for only 2 weeks!! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. HANG UP ON THEM WHEN THEY CALL YOU! IF YOU HAVE OPTED FOR THE MEMBERSHIP CANCEL IT ASAP!! THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU BACK YOUR MONEY AND THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG!!