Budget Rental Trucks/Iselfmove / never paid for services provided

1 PA, United States Review updated:

Budget Rental Trucks jumped into the growing internet craze of supplying loading / unloading help for their rental trucks. Poor choice on their part to select "www.ISELFMOVE.com." I am a licensed mover, registered w/USDOT and operate in Bullhead City, AZ. as well as Akron, OH. I signed on as a service provider w/iselfmove and after performing my first job w/them, was never paid for services rendered. Not 15 business days as promised, or even now, over 2 months. Felica, (Operations) has been rude, avoids our emails, and has only comunicated to us her lawyers info, and inform us that the company has been sold. Funny...I've been in business for 7 years and never needed a lawyer! WHY are they still doing business? It was 100 degrees the day I unloaded that womans 24'truck. My employee and I worked and sweated for 3 hrs. on a SUNDAY. I deserve that lousy $180. I paid my helper $60, put gas in my car and busted my %$#^, and it's cost me $80 to do it. The Budget Truck rental customer paid a about $300 for that unload with her credit card and after the unload, iselfmove, after taking a 60% cut, was supposed to give me MY $180. Dave-A.M. Moves

Da

Comments

Sh
  11th of Nov, 2008

it has been over 3 months and we still have not been paid

Si
  22nd of Nov, 2008

I agree. I was never paid by Iselfmove for services rendered on August 5, 2008 in Hamton, Virginia. I've sent them countless invoices, called their office and no response. They should be exposed for their low down, dirty business dealings.

Does anyone have a physical address for these crooks. Felicia's name will be mud one of these days in the business world...period.

Nobody wants to do business with unscrupulous, low life people. Iselfmove, don't forget the BIG PAYBACK, you're taking food from children's mouths when you don't pay for services their parents provide you...REMEBER THAT, you crook.