Budget Car Sales in Colorado / unethical and misleading approaches

Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 302-249-8829

I had bad experience with the Budget in Aurora Colorado. Said they would take care of two problems, one being the door ajar light that makes tha alarm go off at random times, and the other a switch inthe steering column that allows the key to be taken out-this one you have to fight for about 10 minutes to get the key out.

When I took the car in on Friday morning I waited to hear from them which I never did so I called at 5 to find out they had my truck in pieces and that for them to fix it I would have to pay just under $1000. I asked if this was they way they claimed to take care of the problem-by having me pay for it...The store manager, Angel Oviedo, was a complete *** and would not help me with the problem that was reported immediately and the truck was taken to them as soon as possible.

Don't trust these people! Misleading & Unethical
Ke

Comments

Mi
  13th of Oct, 2008
Kevin got an incredible deal on a Ford Explorer. He bought it "as-is" and declined additional warranty. No one at the dealership promised to do any work for free except to fix a taillight. Kevin and our Finance Manager both signed a document listing what work Budget would pay for and what work would be Kevin's responsibility. Kevin was abusive and used racially derogatory language. Because we have chosen not to subject ourselves to Kevin's abuse, he has taken his false claims to the internet.

At Budget, we strive to make all of our customers happy. Unfortunately, it was not possible with Kevin. I would be glad to discuss our stellar customer service record with anyone. Feel free to email me at mikem@budgetdenver.com with any questions or concerns.