Budget Car Rentalovercharging

My husband and I rented a car from Budget at Orlando International Airport. When we came back to return it, not knowing the area, we wound up in the car rental return lanes before we could get off the highway to get gas. We got stuck inside and couldn't turn around so we had to tell them we didn't get to refill the tank. They charged us right over 9.00 a gallon and with taxes 5.5 gallons cost us 80.00!!! That is highway robbery!! The man checking in our car was very un-sympathetic and almost rude about it. As a matter of fact, almost everyone I have come into contact with through Budget has been extremely unfriendly. I called the 1-800 number and got even less sympathy there. I asked to speak to someone else and was told by Mario that there was no one else. He said we drove more than 75 miles so that means they can charge us, basically, 13.00 per gallon. And that was pretty much how it was. I get that we screwed up, but jeez, that's a lot of cash. I am a fast break member (or at least I was) and I loved that perk, but I am done with Budget, forever!!

Re