Budget Car Rental / hidden charges
Beware of RSN (Road Safety Net) hidden charges. My wife didn't accept these optional services. We were charged $6.00 / day for this key replacement service that we would have never used. I asked Budget for a refund, they refused saying that we didn't read the fine print in contract saying you would be charged unless you found this hidden charge. I'll never rent from Budget again for taking advantage of my wife (and I). I recommend Dollar, Hertz or National, they do not cram your rental bill.
More Budget Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Car Hire - appalling service 
- Budget Rent A Car - would not recommend even if I had to walk they are crooks!
- Budget Rent A Car - poor/non customer focused
- Budget Rent A Car - budget customer complaint
- Budget Rent A Car - lies on daily charges
- Budget Rent A Car - rental process confirmation #44459493us1