Budget Car Rental / budget is a huge ripoff!
Watch out for Budget. I filled the car with a full tank of gas (7 gallons) before I returned it. The guy checked the tank and said it was fine and printed me out a receipt.
Three days later I got a bill for $64.70. They said they had to put in 10 gallons of gas (yikes! I paid $2.19 for the gas I put in). I called customer service. They said that unless I had a printed receipt the best they could do is credit me half. I said that I had a credit card statement showing the 7 gallon purchase 3 miles from the airport 5 minutes before I returned the car. Not good enough. This is a rip off of class action status. Think about it. Millions of customers all ripped off and then credited half. It’s worth millions to them. Any attorneys out there? I’m in.
More Budget Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Car Rental - hidden charges 
- Budget Truck Rental - horrible customer service! 
- Budget/ car rental - insurance fraud 
- Budget Rent A Car - fraudulent charge on credit card 
- Budget Rental Car - hidden charges for rsn and xmr 
- Budget Truck Rental - incompetence-confirmed rental. no truck available
- Budget Car Rental - scamming customer
- Budget Rent A Car - mini van car reserved in jan 2018 for march was not honored
- Budget Rent A Car - made car reservation for dec 23 on november 27 didn't happen
- Budget Car Rentals - unethical behaviour