Budget Auto Rental Dubin Ireland / Fraud and assault!

Ireland Review updated:
At Dublin Airport Budget Office I told nice lady that I was handicapped and could not walk far. She sad pickup was right outside the door. It wasn't. It was several hundred yards away. I got there finally and the Staff laughed when the pointed out the rental car I was to use. It was dented from front to back, scraped all away around. I mean wide gashes. No hug caps. Was an old toyota I believe. One tire was extremely worn. Dangerous. I struggled back to Budget and told them that the car was a danger and I wish to rescind. The lady was nice and said ok but that she would rent me a new Mercedes at the same price. I said no thank you. The Lady said ok. Her boss jumped into the conversation and said he was going to charge me a fee anyway. The nice lady looked surprised. I said rather not have to deal with them anymore. A trust issue. I pointed to the boss who was being belligerent and told him that I was going to contest the charge. He threated to come over counter and break my finger. I was at least 20 ft away. This would constitute fraud and assault in the U.S. Not my first fraud issue with Budget. Denver was another. Watch out neighbors!!!

Comments

La
  4th of Feb, 2008
Same old Budget. Just like Atlanta, Denver, San Fransico. I believe their gimmicks arear institiutionalized and taught to their enployees. They are all so similar. Did the ole you didn t "fill the car trick on me at Salt Lake. But I had receipt thank goodness from right outside the airport. By the Way, try to get Amx or other charge card co. to challenge the fraud. They won t protect you like they say the will. American Express you should e ashamed!!!
Se
  10th of Oct, 2008
Budget Car Rental Ireland are total frausters I would advise people DO NOT USE BUDGET CAR RENTAL.

Budget Car Rental ripped off in Ireland with the Budgbet Car Rental Insurance scam, You either say you dont want Insurance (fella at desk pressue you to get signed up to get comission) and they either sign you up after you've left or if you do sign get you to have 1 or even 2 insurances on the car, I have recentlyc ome back from Ireland and my quote was 114 euro and when I checked my credit car its £320 with all the add on's and they have me down as having signed 2 insurances at £14 a day.

Budget Car rental staff were rude and very unhelpful

AGAIN LOUD CAN CLEAR STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET CAR RENTAL AT ALL COSTS.BUDGET CAR RENTAL RIP OFF IRELAND AT ITS WORST!!!