buddypromoter.com / buddypromoter.com scam,charged me $239 for I dont order and without my knows

1 GA, United States Review updated:

This scammer and frauders company, charged me total 239 USD with unauthorized charge..

this detail for this case:
1. i know about buddypromoter.com from this thread :

and when April I got email from they about their promo :

this email I received :

I am proud to announce BuddyPromoters 1 Year Anniversary. We are having a huge savings to start off our second year in business by giving our valued subscribers a chance to own BuddyPromoter for only $1!

So if you are not already a BuddyPromoter Customer, then I would suggest get started now while it is only $1 for a limited time only. This special is for our Myspace Promoter to get access to 4 adder websites to drive in hundred, even thousands of new friend requests back to your Myspace profile each and every day. PLUS get a FREE Profile View Increaser at no extra cost. This is a total value of over $120 that you will get for ONLY $1.

No Gimmicks, No Tricks, Absolutely only $1 as for our 1 Year Anniversary special we have going on.

For more information please visit the following link. ( copy and paste link into your browser if is not clickable on your side)

If you have any questions please do let us know.

Thanks,
BuddyPromoter.com

...

so because is only 1USD I order this when 4April 2008 with order ID [protected]..
And I think I will not be billed again...

2. I use buddypromoter only 1 week after I pay, and not use or browse to website buddypromoter.com anymore after that, and I just browse again to this website when 27May, because i see in my billing, my CC is charged transaction from buddypromoter, total is 45 USD, and
this transaction without my knows and not I order, and I not receive order confirmation or billing confirmation for all transaction they made from 16April - 3 May to my email,
so I really dont know about all this transaction and just know after my bill come to my home, and make me confused how can I not order anymore from buddypromoter after 4 April but they billed me, and charge me without my knows and my permission,
and even from 4 transaction they made, but they not give me email billing or order confirmation for all transaction.

3.And when I see in his website, strange they now apply about monthly service charge 15USD and charge for every myspace update for 15USD, which when I order 4 April 2008 is not have tos like that and also when i signup not have monthly service charge, so what is this ??
They change Tos and apply monthly service charge 15USD and charge my CC without give information about all to me, which when I signup 4 April 2008 is not have tos like that and when 4 April 2008 not have monthly service charge,

So I sure they change this all after 4 April 2008 and not give information to me about it to my email,
and they easyly charge my CC as they like..

How can I know about they change rule about must pay 15USD monthly service and charge 15USD for every myspace update, if I not browse and use this website again because I only use buddypromotor for 1 week from I signup and not use it anymore after 1 week,
and they not give information about change tos and apply monthly service to my email...
And they start charge my CC when 16/04 2008 without give me email billing or email confirmation and without my permission and my knowing
And when I signup 4 April has not information if I will billed again for update myspace and has not information must pay for monthly service..

And this all transaction in my billing which they charged in my CC when 16/04-03/05 2008 which I not order and not know, and even they not send me email billing or order confirmation for all this transaction :

16/04 2008 SOLOCHEK MEDIA [protected], 00 USD
20/04 2008 SOLOCHEK MEDIA [protected], 00 USD
29/04 2008 JAKE SOLOCHEK [protected].00 USD
29/04 2008 JAKE SOLOCHEK [protected].00 USD CRT Refund
03/05 2008 BUDDY PROMOTER [protected].00 USD

4. I complaint to them, and ask about this charge which they do to me with unauthorized charge when 16/04-03/05 2008 and they when 30May 2008 reply my email and promise and say has issued refund to me and give me email confirmation refund..

this email I receive when they promised to issued refund :

Thanks for quick response.

Here is what I have gone ahead and done, I tried paypal but since the balance in our business paypal is lower then what I was going to send you it would have came out in a E-Check which would of take 5 business days to clear, I have went in and refunded you for your update charges with us and had a email notification sent out for confirmation of these refunds, This should take less then 5 business days to show in your bank account depending how fast your bank is on accepting and processing these refunds.

and this email confirmation refund I receive :

Merchant : Solochek Media
Date/Time : 30-May-2008 07:04:13 AM

Description : Customer Un Aware of Update Policy
...

5. So I wait but until now has 20day, and i has not yet received this refund and he is only cheat me when promise issued refund..
I email them when 6June, ask why refund not yet received, and they not reply me until now

6. And when 18Juni, I received my bill to my home, and make me shocked, i see when 21/05 and 23/05 2008 this scammer charged me another total 194USD :

21/05 PRIVIRA NETWORKS BOCA RATON US 97 USD
23/05 PRIVIRA NETWORKS BOCA RATON US 97 USD

so they not only charged me 45USD when 16/04 - 03/05,
this scammer charged me too another total 194 USD when 21/05 and 23/05 2008

I email them again ask about this charged,
but this scammer not reply me until now..

I ask in email what and why he charged me too when 21/05 and 23/05 2008 ?
its total charge when 21/05 and 23/05 2008 is 194USD, and why using different name like when 21/05 and 23/05 he charge me with using Privira Network ?
and I know he run privira network too...and why in last email when 30May, when he promise refund me he not give me know he charged me too when 21/05 and 23/05 2008?
But with i see this scammer charged me when 21/05 and 23/05 2008 is make me sure and give evidence buddypromoter.com or jake solochek/jeffrey solochek is totally scammer and frauder..

I not order from he anymore since 4April 2008, which is only when 4April 2008 I order 1USD from buddypromoter.com,
and should be after that I should not charged again..
Seem he use promotion 1USD to get CC detail from he customer..
And after he get my CC detail, he doing fraud with doing unathorized charge with my CC, and until 23/05 2008 he charge me total 239USD with unauthorized charge..
He doing fraud with my CC, its cyber crime i want report him to interpoll to stop him scammed other people too, I see in some forum and [redacted] a lot people has been scammed by him..

/URL removed/

I will chargeback all this, and I see in term of service in his website about chargeback
Charge backs on rightful orders will be charged a $20 Surcharge.
Un authorized charges will be refunded asap with no extra charges.

I has try to contack him to ask refund, but see when 30May he promise to refund me transcation he doing when 16/04-03/05 2008 total is 45USD, but seem only cheat me and until now i not receive this refund..
and now I see when 21/05 and 23/05, he charge me another total is 194USD, and yesterday I ask him about this charge, but not get reply until now, and I do not want to wait him anymore for refund, since he is only cheat me,
now I will call my bank to chargeback all this..
and because what he doing is crime and fraud, so if i do chargeback should i not pay for fee chargeback, isn't it?

I tired because this all, and hope this scammer soon get punishment for all he do

Comments

• Bu
      9th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

This is the new owner of BuddyPromoter.com I see that you have listed some un authorized charges that Buddy Promoter has no affiliations with. The charges that you have listed on the $15 USD were Buddy Promoter updates. I have pulled up the sales records on those with the Transaction ID you have listed here.

But the charges here that you list from a "Privera Networks" is in no affiliation of Buddy Promoter at all. If you think these charges are un authorized then I would suggest taking it up with the bank. But as far as this post, this post is not a legitamite post.

When purchasing Buddy Promoter you will see in multiple pages on the website stating the Updates policy, Along with purchasing Buddy Promoter in the shopping cart you will see the Update Policy agreeing to the Terms and Condition along with Updates policy.

As far as I know, this post is not legit as you are stating other un authorize charges that were made by another company or person.

13th of Jul, 2008

sory, buddypromoter, but I not trusted you, I think you the same people,

If you really honest,
    why I email you several time from 6Juni ask about why refund not yet received,
    but you not reply me, and no reply until now too ?

and If you really honest why I not get from you refund you promise to me when 30May..
    You say in email will issued refund to me when 30May, and I wait until 19Juni, but refund not yet received, I really tired because of you...
    so can I know if you really refund me, where and when date you refund me?can give me proof ?

I wait you refund almost 20day, and ask several email from 6Juni about it, but not get reply from you, and because you not really refund me and I think you is scammed me, and when I see too when 17Juni my bill come to my home, and I see in 21Mei and 23Mei in my bill, my CC has been charged with unathorized charged too from PRivira Networks total 194USD, so when 19Juni I has filled this all and disputed from unauthorized charge to my bank and my bank has processed it..
    And I has report Privira Networks too to fraud.org to investigation this all..

And Ok, now you say you not Privira Networks, but why some people who is order from Buddypromotrer promo 1 USD and get same problem with PRivira Networks too..its really confused ??

And
    why several people get same problem?? see in this forum :

And about you say :
    The $15USD Charges you have listed are legit charges as it stated in multiple places on the website about the Update policy, Including in the purchase page where you could not purchase unless agreed to the Terms and Service and updates policy.

Yes, its legit charges if see in your tos, but why I not get email confirmation or billing before and after you charged me, so make me not know you charged me and make me just know you charged me when my bill come to my home ?

And Ok :
    when I order promo 1USD when 4April I get this url from email to order 1USD promo :

and now when your click in term of service in

I think this is your previous term of services, which is term of service when I order isn' it ?
    Good, I see you has not delete your previous term of service, so people can know :

And if I see in your previous term of service :

A. Remedial Updates - MySpace, Facebook, Youtube, And Digg.com may make changes to their website at anytime where it will void out certain features BuddyPromoter may have, There for we are required to make a update. The First 30 day’s for your use of BuddyPromoter you will receive free updates. There on after we charge $15 per update. No more then 2 Updates are billed to BuddyPromoter customers per month. All Updates are billed on the 16th of each month. When purchasing BuddyPromoter you are automatically enlisted into automatic updates. If you choose not to update your BuddyPromoter anymore then please contact our billing at support@buddypromoter.com and we will be glad to turn off your automatic updates. Keep in mind if we turn off your updates you will no longer be eligible for updates unless you re enroll.

Yes, if I see in your tos now,
    its true about The $15USD Charges you have listed are legit charges, but you see in : The First 30 day’s for your use of BuddyPromoter you will receive free updates. I order from you is 4April, so I should not get charged update until 4Mei 2008, isn, t it ? because you say in previous tos : The First 30 day’s for your use of BuddyPromoter you will receive free updates.

So I should not get charged update when 16/04, 20/04 and 03/05 2008, because is stated in your previous tos, which is I sure is TOS when I signup with you when 4April 2008:
    The First 30 day’s for your use of BuddyPromoter you will receive free updates.

And can I know, if you say you has really issued refund to me, can give me know and proof this, when date and where you really refund me ??

And About Privira Networks, I hope is not you, if is really you, you is really big scammer and fraud..
    But what make me confused is, why not only me, but other people too who is order promo 1USD from buddypromoter and they get some problem like me too, and also they get charged unathourized charged too from Privira Networks
    like me..

see in :

thank !!

13th of Jul, 2008

And, now can you explain this too if you not Privira Networks :

why not only me, but several people too who is buy from buddypromoter promo 1USD and get problem like me too, and get unauthorized charge from Privira Networks too ????
    can you explain it ??? its really confused, isn't it ???

See in this all :

• Fr
      30th of Oct, 2008

I was also overcharged by Friendleak and am still trying to get refunded the money they stole from me. Do not do business with Friendleak.com, Buddyadder, E-Net Media Pro, JAKE SOLOCHEK, OR ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH JAKE SOLOCHEK! He is an internet scamming slimeball with lots of time on his hands to flood the internet with creative ways to steal money. HEY JAKE, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL SOONER OR LATER YOU D-BAG!