Buckmasters — pressure call
Buckmasters had done nothing but pressure call me for some time. I do not know how they managed to get my phone number anyways. They proceeded to call me 4 times a day even when I said I was not interested.
Finally I threatened that if they called me again that I would contact my attorney because they kept calling over and over and over again. Now here it is 5 months later and they are calling again.
To top it all off, I check the mail today and find a delinquincy notice that my buckmasters debt is $130. I never agreed to anything, nor was ever interested in anything.
More Buckmasters Complaints & Reviews
- Buckmasters - buckmasters scam 
- Buckmasters - credit threats 
- Buckmasters - false billing charges 
- Buckmasters - scam - they renewed me years later 
- Buckmasters - calling me 
- Buckmasters - harrasing phone calls
- Buckmasters - 5 year subscription, plus numerous products to go along with this magazine.
- Buckmasters - membership 
- Buckmasters - subscibtion complaint 
- Buckmasters - trying to force a 5 year membership on me. I did not order and I will never order