Buckmasterspressure call

Buckmasters had done nothing but pressure call me for some time. I do not know how they managed to get my phone number anyways. They proceeded to call me 4 times a day even when I said I was not interested.

Finally I threatened that if they called me again that I would contact my attorney because they kept calling over and over and over again. Now here it is 5 months later and they are calling again.

To top it all off, I check the mail today and find a delinquincy notice that my buckmasters debt is $130. I never agreed to anything, nor was ever interested in anything.

Ja

Comments

Jun 11, 2010

Ignore the "collection" notice. It's all a part of their scam. You don't owe them anything.

To get the calling stopped is another story (as evidenced by the stories told here).

Their tactic is to intimidate you enough until you give in. Extoration may not be too light of a term for what they do.

If I could become a part of an organized movement to stop them, I would. They really ticked me off... and I don't get ticked off very easily.

Google the name: "Lewis Figh" - president of Buckmasters.

LEWIS H FIGH, III