BTS - Behind The Scenes / Unethical behavior

1 San Diego, CA, United States

I want to alert clients and vendors about my experience with the company BEHIND THE SCENES / JOHN CRISAFULLI during the last RIO2106 providing services for NBC.
He was abusive and unprofessional and I believe he does that to other people as well, that is why I think you should be aware of it, before he makes more damages to people under using the name of NBC TV.
He says it was his 9th Olympic Games working for NBC, and he was already taking care of the next one...what a shame!
It seems he has a lot of experience in spoiling people's life with the power that working for NBC gives him ... That was the only reason I trusted him in the first place.
I tried to make things easier for him, opening doors since the beginning, accepting contracts in English, giving him discounts, trusting in his honesty, only to find out in the end he is a CROOK!
He should not be the representative of the NBC or any serious clients anywhere in the world!
BE AWARE, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
The name of his company "BEHIND THE SCENES" says a lot more than working in the backstage.
He is a crook who uses and abuses vendors using the name of his clients, like NBC, OMEGA and others.
He has even made and presented a false document under the name of NBC Security, not signed of course, to dismiss my services hired since our 1st interview in the end of 2015.
I had secured two contracts with him / BTS, both signed since the beginning of 2016, one to rent my penthouse in Copacabana for 3 months beginning last June 28th and the other to render professional services for the company regarding the Olympic Games, beginning June 1st (I effectively worked until June 25th).
Both contracts were canceled unilaterally in the last minute.
JOHN CRISAFULLI told me simply that My security accreditation had been denied due to a criminal background after a security check performed by NBC and the Rio 2016 Olympic Comitee. This was a big lie since I already had my credential badges with me. By surprise he requested me to return the badges to him and made me leave the warehouse where I was already working since June 1st, immediately. I am still in shock with such bullish and unprofessional attitude!
I never had my name involved in any illegal or bad activities, I am 61 years old. My Entry Visa to the USA has been continuously issued to me and renewed since I was a 24 year-old student, with not one glitch whatsoever. I travel every year to America.
I had never met any bad American Guys – only in the movies!!! – never in person!...This was my first time, and I am still in shock!
My head is still spinning. I didn’t have time to recover my losses only a few weeks before the Olympics. I had refused other jobs and other tenants for my apartment because of this “renowned” American Company. I relocated 2 reservations I had for two European families just to be able to offer BTS the 3 months they requested to end up with nothing!
I can not or I will resign myself. This is abuse of power. It is a serious affront to the security of people and serious professionals who strive every day to do a good job around the world. I cannot accept so much cynicism and deceit.
I want this gentleman to honor and respect the contracts he signed and pay me what he owes.
I had plans! I wasn't even paid for the 25 days I worked for his company at the NBC FIELD SHOP! I wonder if NBC supports his unethical atitude... what do you yhink?
Thank you for your attention.
Beth Barreiros