BTC Inc / $2.99 Dry Cleaners / Bad dry cleaner!

1 Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

In December I dropped off a silk dress only worn once to the Dilworth location of this cleaners that 2 spots on the front. When I picked up this dress there were multiple huge water/chemical stains all over the dress in addition to a chemical burn on the bottom of the dress. I asked the salesperson to please call the owners and the owners were rude and could not get the dress recleaned by the time that I needed it back by. I called the corporate office listed on the business card given to me and the person that I was speaking to hung up on me. I asked for a refund and the refused to do so. I took the dress to another dry cleaners to determine what happened and upon looking at the dress was able to determine that the wrong pre-treatment was used for the fabric and the dress was ruined. I am astonished that a dry cleaner who is in the business of cleaning fabric that cannot be washed was unable to determine the correct method of cleaning a standard fabric type. I ask you to please not use this dry cleaners for the sake of saving the investment on your nice clothes.

Comments

• Gy
      19th of Oct, 2009

My favorite silk top is ruin by this cleaner. I went to the one on South Blvd. People, don't go to these cleaners!!! They are bad and they don't know what they are doing!!! I'm trying to get a refund from them.