BT Hub Phone 1010 / Certainly will not recommend BT to anyone!

1 United States

Phoned 12.30p.m. Just come off at 17.10. The Hub set arrived 22nd, rang & was told how to set up & would be updated overnight. Today 12.20p.m went to connect & found that Land line/Hub phone not working. They ring separetly but Not at same time. One engineer told me to do what last night engineer said, & said that it couldn't be done. So now starts the 'fun'. Tried to do it again, he took remote control of computer & did everything from downloading new firmware, updating Broadband phone, repeating what engineers had already done. Surprise didn't work. Manager said he would ring back within the hour (still waiting 19.00). Now on mobile so could keep landline free. Asked for number so could complain, Gauri flatly refused to give me number, eventually got number after 38mins.My son-in-law then gave me the phone ( i'm O.A.P) so told Gauri how long this had been going on for and I wanted Top man to talk to, he eventually put me through to Victor, who very very apologetic about everything. We then started all over again which came to same result - nothing - So he then said that your equipment was faulty and they'd send new Phone & Hub. So now how long do we have to wait till that arrives. Will the same thing happens when it does arrive and we have to go through everything again, to find it doesn't work.

Confirm FINAL date of contract - explain how many months/days to run - as CONTRACT WILL BE TERMINATED THEN. Certainly will not recommend BT to anyone. Rue the day I came back to you. Re letter from you dated 16th March 2006, you will see had problems then, which was again your equipment being sent faulty and then wrong, altogether that took 6weeks. Why we tried again with you I don't know, must want our heads tested. Tried to ring [protected] on my mobile but then given another number [protected] who eventually gave me web site for complaints, which doesn't work. I had to use my mobile which is Pay as U Go, and that call cost me.