Bsnl Telephone / TELEPHONE DEAD

India Review updated:
MY FATHER'S TELEPHONE IS NOT WORKING - WITH LOW VOICE FOR THE LAST ONE MONTH (MY AGED MOTHER STRUGLED TO TALK BY PHONE TO ME AND SHE REQUESTED TO THE TELEPHONE PEOPLE REGARDING THIS), WE MADE A COMPLAINT BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE, FOR THE LAST ONE DAY THE TELEPHONE WAS DEAD, SO WE ONCE AGAIN SENDING THE COMPLAINT FOR YOU. REQUEST TO DO THE REPAIR IMMEDIATELY.
PHONE NO: [protected]

Comments

Su
  20th of Sep, 2007
Phone dead from one month and nothing being done. Very poor service!
Ki
  24th of Sep, 2007
my number is 080 -22201116 from past 6 month my phone is not working properly i have given 100 complaints in this 6 month no body given the services please u can check how much complaint i have given in past 6 month if from your side my problem is not solved than i will go to the court
Ki
  24th of Sep, 2007
please repair my phone 080-22201116 m 9844533068
An
  21st of May, 2008
Dear

My phone no had been dead last 2 days. Please start at the earliest. The Details are as follows : -
Phone nO : 020-25476647
Name : BORSE ANIL RAMKRISHNA
Address : - 9SAYALI APTSNR CUMMINS COLLKARVENAGAR 411052

Thanks & Regards

Anil Borse
  25th of May, 2008
Dear Sir,

I am Ragini Kalyani would like to inquire about the receiving calls details on the following Day:

20th DECEMBER 2008. From morning 5.00 to evening 11.00

I would be very pleased if you please get me the details as soon as possible.

The following is my address:

Rishi S. Kalyani
Flat no: 702
Buil: Prestige Tower
Opp: Ballaji Tower.
Challa Road (w)
Gujarat.

Contact no: 09819775545

PLEASE ITS A REQUEST, ITS AIMPORTANT THING TO KNOW THE CALL DETAILS ON 20TH DECEMBER, 2008.

PH: 0260 2402118, please inquire on this number.

Looking forward for your cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
Ragini Kalyani
Ha
  4th of Jun, 2008
I AM TRYING FROM ABROAD TO CALL MY HOME FROM LAST ONE WEEK.STILL ITS DEAD. 04935266862.
Sa
  27th of Aug, 2008
My phone is dead since 15 days.
Address :-- Mr. S. M. A. Abdy(Advocate High Court)
31/4 Akashpuri Colony near Circuit House
ALLAHABAD(U.P).
Ph. No. :-- 0532-2421490
Lt
  1st of Dec, 2008
my tel no -0522-2482446 is deead from 10 days.Pl get it rectified.Tel is dead but false ring is going on. Fresh complaint no is S -0406.
Ba
  13th of Dec, 2008
my phone is not working outgonig & incoming
also it is PCO phone pls solve my problem
In
  6th of Feb, 2009
is your service poor no action is taken to our phone it is dead
Pr
  7th of Apr, 2009
my telephone number line creaseing so please retifide
Th
  8th of Apr, 2009
My land line telephone with internet connection is not working due to the breaking of cable in digging for pipe line two weeks ago.
phone number 04762672113 edappallikotta exchange

India

my phone No0120-2889075 is not working since last four weeks

Complaint has been registered vid Complaint no. 000002

But no response

I am planing to dis-connect it and take my security back

R. A. Agarwal
  25th of Aug, 2009
Hello,

My telephone : 080-23103304 is dead from last 5 days and no appropriate action has been taken from the BSNL dept.

The Complaint docket number is 5369
La
  17th of Sep, 2009
Sir,

My telephone number is 040-27060528, which is completely dead for the past two days. I have made a complaint two days back. This has become a routine problem. We are facing this problem every month. While talking we hear some cross talking.

Kindly make arrangements to attend to this problem at an early date.

Yours sincerely
Lakshmi ramana
Cl
  10th of Jun, 2010

Bsnl Telephone - Horrible Service
Hard Rock
India

My name is Clement Vijayan C W my old bsnl telephone Number: 25650045, it was changed with our any prior intimation to a new number:25316045, for the past 2 weeks, my telephone is dead and my internet is down for the past 2 months, I have personally gone to Hoysala Nagar Telephone exchange, met Mr.Manoharan and Ms.Vasanthi, they are giving me lame excuses that the line's man is on leave etc., I am fed up of following up with these people, Can some one make this Telephone working.
I will complaint to the General Manager Head office and exclate this matter, if no action is taken.
Pr
  25th of Jan, 2011
I have given numerous complaints about the disturbance in my phone line. Till date BSNL has not resolved the issue. I am considering moving on to another provider but I have been having this number for almost 15 years now. If BSNL does not resolve my problem I will disconnect my service soon. Extremely bad customer service. Very unsatisfied customer.
Le
  16th of Jun, 2011
My telephone number is 080-25424250, from past 2 months it is dead. But i receieve regular bill. I have given numerous complaints. But, no result. I am using this number from past 6years, That is the only reason i have not cancelled it. But, if it continues i am going to cancell my connection. I have never experienced such a bad service from any one.
  25th of Nov, 2011
Hi, I am sanjay sharma we have landline in my village, that telephone not working properly, it deactivated from last 2 months...every time it has got deactivated.We are very upset of that particalar tel & from bsnl..01894265046
My sister has ..01894265591 this no also in same condition ...
we had told many time to local engineer for same but...

we are filling very shamful...that bsnl is not doing good in rural areas, every one is upsets due to getting this type of facility...pls. do something...otherwise your all rural area's telephone will deactivated...this is my suggestion...
rgds