BSNL Prepaid / caller tune

India Review updated:

TO BSNL
Respected sir/mam

NAMASKAR THIS IS VIJAL SAFI ...HERE...MY NO IS -[protected]

SO, I M A SENIOR PRESS REPORTER OF TV9 PRESS...I HAVE SENT THE SMS FOR NAME TUNE CALLERTUNE(NANU SAFI) FROM 7 DAYS, WHICH IT STARTED FROM 1 ST MY, , , BUT CALLERTUNE IS DIFFRENT STARTED, , , NAME TUNE CALLERTUNE IS NOT STARTED, BUT OHER TUNE (PAISA PAISA SONG)IS STARTED, , I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES IN CUSTOMER CARE, , , BUT NO ONE CAN GIVE THE PROPER ANSWER AND SOLLUTION, , SO NOW I M GOING TO COMPLAIN IN TRAI(TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA), , THIS MAIL ALSO GOING ON TRAI OFFICE ALSO...YOU CHEAT THE CUSTOMER AND FINALY, I CANCEL CALLERTUNE, , , AND THIS IS HAPPENING 4 TH TIME WITH ME, , , I HAVE 15 BSNL CARD (10 PREPAID), (5 POSTPAID)SO I M RESPECT BSNL VERY MUCH, NOW I M DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER & I AM ALSO COMPLAIN TO TRAI, , , , SO THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

Comments

• Sk
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    Bsnl Prepaid - NON RECHARGING OF VALIDITY
    BSNL
    India

MY GSM MOBILE NO IS 9453347238. ITS VALIDITY EXPIRED ON 24-10-2009. BUT IT COULD NOT BE RECHARGED FOR VALIDITY DESPITE A NUMBER OF EFFORTS . CUSTOMER CARE DID NOT PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.WHY IT IS SO. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.