Bsnl Post Paid Mobile / Unwanted Caller Tune

On 11 Feb 08I suddenly found that there was an obnoxious caller tune on my phone. On checking with the customer service, I was told that it was free and so I should be happy about it. After finally losing my temper, I was asked to send an sms and that it would be removed in 24 hours. I send the sms, and got a reply saying " Your request has been received. The BSNL tunes will be deactivated on your phone within 24 hours. This was received at 03:32:12 on 12 Feb 08. But the tune continued to be there. I rang up the customer service again and they insisted that it was free so I should not complain. after repeated calls, they gave me a complaint number [protected]. I subsequently got an sms saying that my complaint has been cleared at 09:49:35 on 16/02/2008. The caller tune continued to be there and I continued to call. Again on 20 Feb, at 17:39:31, i get another sms saying that my subsequent complaint no. [protected] has been cleared at 12:13:47 on 20/02/2008. The unfortunate part is that I am still saddled with the obnoxious tune on my phone.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Logo Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]