Bsnl - Nagpur / hopless service

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for bsnl landline nagpur (khamla branch) on 17/04/2007 via d/n no.: n36934 but six months had passed and no response from bsnl. I had sent sms to every officer related to this zone but still no action has been taken. still the officers say we dont have any instrument. in my area the connections are very less only100- 150. still this useless service.

Comments

22nd of May, 2008

I have submitted my ECS form last april'08 but my cellone post paid mobile bill (no. 9422809848)from 01/04/2008to30/04/2008 is not cleaered till date through ECS.
    details-acc.no 403735295,
    invoice no.-807253286.

31st of May, 2008

From 2 weeks I am asking for pc setting for nokia 6630 data cable to use internet on pc through mobile.

• Jp
      30th of Aug, 2008

try to resolve d problem as soon as possible

• Ra
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I have applied for bsnl landline before 3 months.Still no connection. I Tried to approach the bsnl office which is near to Sai Mandir, Chatrapati Square. They reply that they have no instrument. Isn't it ridiculous? In TV, they give the ads promoted by Preity Zinta and this is the Service? They don't have even Instruments? Then why are they running the service. They should learn something from Tata, Reliance, Airtel which give you quick service. I suggest BSNL to lock the company so that people can save their valuable time.

Bsnl service is the worst service in the world. Don't use it. It will bring you lots of frustrations and disappointment.

I have the mobile but for broadband i have applied for landline. The bsnl should not cheat us like this.

• Aj
      13th of Jul, 2009

BSNL should be ashamed of their services. In this tough world of compitition of telephone companies, if you have to servive improve your services else one day you will be no more.

26th of Nov, 2009

respected sir

this is my complant as comment
    i useing ur services from last 6 years ..
    Still i cant get ur services as need .. we are facing problem at nagpur . there is no need to explen my actual problem in this comment . There is a problem in the my land line always ...
    hope you will take care of my comment .

Hopeing ur revert
    Land line ???????????????????????????? ( 0712 2751957 ) ??????/
    E_ID :- sara.desh@yahoo.in

• Ke
      30th of Nov, 2009

I too agree to the same...As any complaint lodged with BSNL is not executed...My first BSNL bill was wrong n when enquired they said that by mistake some other plan is added n we will change the bill at the earliest..but sine 5 days i m going to BSNL Nari exchange n they r just asking to come again n again ...i just want o ask the senoir officals that the work which can be done in 2 days why people have to come again n again...How would a common man trust the Govement officials...this is the reason people do opt for private comapanies...I request toPlease consider every single complaint seriously and n execute to the earliest..the jouniors sitting n chaating the office but when asked they r not working..Plz As a common Man i m just requesting to just change the working culture n help everyne at the earliest...

Hoping your revert at the earliest
    Regards
    HR
    Nagpur

• Ra
      29th of Jun, 2010

Sub:Telephone No-0712-2226385

This is to inform you that above said no i.e. 22226385 address 202, shankarnagar nagpur is dead since last 65 days. i will complaint for bsnl office.
    we request to kindly do the need full at the earliest possible.

from :
    R.G.SAGDEO

• Rs
      24th of Aug, 2010

I think this is BSNL policy not to entertain its customers,
    so the Customer base automatically diverted to private players, and later by showing bigg loss BSNL will be sold in peanuts to these Private Players.

Then Employees of BSNL will feel the colour or Private comp working style.

31st of Aug, 2010

I have applied for BSNL land line connectionat Khamla Branch on 15.07 2010. I was told that telephone will be installed within 15 days.I was further asked to contact office near dev nagar. When I approached this office I was told that the connection will be made within2/3 days . Almost three weeks have expired since then and every time I approachBSNL office some elusive reply is given. Today JTO told that it will take minimum 15 days as the cable is to be laid for which new contract is being made.. This is clear that all this is dilly dallying. Nobody is interested to make the good impression of BSNL.I hope some responsible Officer will read this and take needful action.

V.K.Rai
    Matru Anchal Apartment
    RPTS Road NAGPUR-15
    Order no 1000535145
    Tel.Alotted no 0712-2243811

14th of Sep, 2010

From V.K.Rai

Even though almost two weeks have elapsed but nothing has been done to provide landline connection. I have again filled up a form for telephone connection & broadband connection about 15 days back through BSNL agents number receiced via SMS.The result of the same is old one. I once again reuest some responsible officer at higher up may take not of thefacts and do the needful.

V.K.Rai
    RPTS Road, Matru anchal apartement
    nagpur
    order no 1000535145
    tel alotted no 0712-2243811

14th of Sep, 2010

What is the fun of wasting money on advertisment, when we can not meet the demand of the people, who are coming directly.

28th of Feb, 2018

MY SELF SANJAY SHRIVASTAVA, ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS NAGPUR AND MY OFFICE SITUATED AT TELENKHEDI ROAD, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR HAVING LAND LINE PHONE NO 0712-2549637. ABOVE MENTIONED PHONE WAS COMPLETELY DEAD, SINCE FOUR MONTHS. SEVERAL TIMES I COMPLAINT TO 198, BUT OF NO USE. PSEUDO TYPE REPLY "THE ABOVE COMPLAINT WAS IN THE NOTICED OF BSNL AND WAS DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS".
    PL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
    MY MOBILE IS 9425026531.