Bsnl Landline Telephone / Disturbance

India Review updated:
Hi,

I am using BSNL Telephone line from a long time. but i am facing a problem with my telephone line from past 1 month. I have complaint so many times but no use. there is very disturbance in the telephone line. i m unable to listen anything while talking on phone. my landline no is +[protected].

Please help me by resolving my issue.

Regards,

20th of Sep, 2011

Bsnl Landline Telephone - Dead since 1 Month
BSNL
India

I am Gauri Gandhi staying at Row House No.3, Rohit Residencies, Baner (Opposite Kapil
Malhar Soc.) Pune 411045

Baner Telephone Exchange is not giving proper service .

My Telephone number 27290703 ...was facing disturbance since last 2 months . On 8th July 2011 I made complaint No.000914 .
Now my telephone is completely dead since past 3 weeks . I made complaint No 1442 ...but no action .

Yesterday I have made another complaint No.1692 ...my previous complaints No's 914 and 1442... they seem to have closed without attending to the problem ...This is not good style of functioning .

Previously also phone was dead for 4 months (last year) and again for 2 months (this year) ...but no action is taken by Baner Telephone exchange ...unless I make complaint to higher authorities .

Request to kindly improve the working of the exchange (if possible), , and at least get the phone line started .
Last time it was entrusted by to private agency ...which got the phone working in 2 hours ...which was dead from 4 months.
Request if they may again appoint private agency ...because the Baner Telephone exchange is not at all responding .

Thanks