Bsnl Landline / Phone out of order from 20 days

1 India Review updated:

Our phone is out of order from 20 days. Our number is 23392678. The complaint is that the phone rings, but nothing can be heard when u try to talk. There is a hell lot of disturbance. Looks like the wires are worn out. We are BSNL customers from 10 years now. 10 complaints have been registered for the latest issue we are experiencing. The online complaint number is an utter waste. It keeps giving the same confirmation number 2004 or 0304 whenever you try to register a complaint. No action is taken. I also called the Junior Engineer at 23398844 and informed him about the issue. He plainly refused to do anything about it until a complaint is registered online. In his records, there were no complaints registered by us.

When the system itself is faulty, how do you expect us to log a complaint. The person was not at all friendly on phone and is highly inapproachable.

The phone is still bad. It has not been corrected. Hope someone responsible would read this and try to help.

Comments

• Ka
      11th of Sep, 2008

My telephone 044 26852275 is not working from 02.09.2008. Additionally my area phone Nos. arount 10 Nos are not working for the past 10 days. A rent debate may also be given for the period of non working.

• Jn
      18th of Sep, 2008

My telephone 0472 2846873 is not working in the last 2 weeks.

• Ro
      15th of Feb, 2009

my landline phone no. 01669247222 is not working from last 7days. Ihave complaind to 219005 again &again.But my complaind is not attending.please order to attend mycomplaid & action against area Lm due to delay the complaind.

23rd of Feb, 2009

Our phone is out of order from 20 days. Our number is 23392678. The complaint is that the phone rings, but nothing can be heard when u try to talk. There is a hell lot of disturbance. Looks like the wires are worn out. We are BSNL customers from 10 years now. 10 complaints have been registered for the latest issue we are experiencing. The online complaint number is an utter waste. It keeps giving the same confirmation number 8555 or 8570 whenever you try to register a complaint. No action is taken. I also called the Junior Engineer at and informed him about the issue. He plainly refused to do anything about it until a complaint is registered online. In his records, there were no complaints registered by us.

The phone is still bad. It has not been corrected. Hope someone responsible would read this and try to help and call me 9833196127