Bsnl Landline / Phone out of order from 20 days
Our phone is out of order from 20 days. Our number is [protected]. The complaint is that the phone rings, but nothing can be heard when u try to talk. There is a hell lot of disturbance. Looks like the wires are worn out. We are BSNL customers from 10 years now. 10 complaints have been registered for the latest issue we are experiencing. The online complaint number is an utter waste. It keeps giving the same confirmation number 2004 or 0304 whenever you try to register a complaint. No action is taken. I also called the Junior Engineer at [protected] and informed him about the issue. He plainly refused to do anything about it until a complaint is registered online. In his records, there were no complaints registered by us.
When the system itself is faulty, how do you expect us to log a complaint. The person was not at all friendly on phone and is highly inapproachable.
The phone is still bad. It has not been corrected. Hope someone responsible would read this and try to help.
More Bsnl Landline Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754