Bsnl Land Line Connection / centrax

1 India Review updated:

sir

I have a land line connection in ujjain (m.p.). [Name ruchi gandhi, No. [protected] & one India Plan), 2580877 (One India Plan)].
Before this I coustomer of bharti airtel in centrax facility. But attract of your scheme & disconnect the airtel connection & take your conection.
Now problem this I apply for centrax facility in Maheshwari samaj ujjain group. But your officer does not accept my application & say 149 plan is going on so we do not accept this application. But you do not close centrax facility so this is very wrong activity of bsnl.
Clear my points & status of scheme at my mobile
[protected] (shailendra gandhi husband of ruchi gandhi)
thanks

Comments

• Is
      1st of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am your consumer at MEHIDPUR. My land line phone No. is 07365-233314. I have internet broad band connection on my phone. I have submitted my application to cut the internet broad band connection to your bsnl office Mehidpur on 30th Sep. 2008. But to day I saw the connection did not cut by your office. If your office will send me the bill for the month of September 2008, I shall not pay it. If you will cut the connection of my phone I will be free to go to consumer court.
    Please immediately cut the my internet broad band connection. Thanking in anticipation. I shall not responsible for internet broad band connection. ISRAR AHMAD NAGORI 187, NAGORI COLONY MEHIDPUR DISTT. UJJAIN M.P. PIN 456443