BSNL Hungama / activation of bsnl hungama service without information

I am using bsnl landline broadband service. Today I got a call saying he was a bsnl representative (ph no - 05966-240066 on 28/05/2018) and asked me whether I am facing any connectivity issue, to my bad luck I was really facing an issue and conveyed to him. He told me to send a message bvas at 56677 from my alternate number and my issue will be solved. When I sent him the message he said that I have successfully subscribed for bsnl hungama services. I was shocked to here this and immediately questioned him why such service is activated when the call was for solving connectivity issue.
Bsnl hungama has cheated me by giving false information and made me subscribe to a service fraudulently.
I never logged on to hungama account and never enjoyed songs, videos, etc. Therefore, the question of charging me even for a day did not arise. I, therefore, advised hungama not to levy any charge regarding bsnl hungama service and add any costs to my phone bill.
I had not availed of any service from hungama, and there was no contract between hungama and me. I was misled by the hungama employee to send the sms ‘bvas' on the pretext that this sms would solve my bsnl broadband issues.
I request you to kindly deactivate the service and take strict action against them and request you to reimburse the charges which they will be charging me.

Pa