Bsnl / Excel Anant / Truncation of previous balance after recharge
I am having a connection with bsnl under excel anant scheme. I had to recharge my mobile account by 12th march 2007 to keep my connection/sim activated. During this period a special scheme was in effect, wherein i got grace period to recharge. I recharged during that grace period on 16th march 2007 and my sim was again became operative, but the company had removed my previous balance of rs.700/- plus.
My complaint is that the previous balance should be carried forward to my account.
More Bsnl / Excel Anant Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone