Bsnl / Cellone / No Responce From the Service Team

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Mam

From my cellphone am not able to send sms from last 1 month. I launched a complaint on 18th(Complaint No:D1800229). Every day am calling to BSNL Callcentre[protected]), every day some or other person(Bhagya, Bhavya, Shakuntala, Abhilasha, Chetan, Devi, Gayatri, Etc) will pick the call and tell next day it will be ok. Very poor service kindly help me. My Mobile No is [protected]. The number is with my Grand Father's name, i.e Manjunath Jois. We are reciding in Bangalore.The callcentre people are herrazing me.

Regards
Madhusudana G S.

Comments

11th of May, 2008

I have been facing the same problem since 2nd week of april. Has anybody else been facing this same problem? Have you got it resolved yet.

• Sh
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,
    i am getting lot of disturbing calls on my mobile no.9912608072irrespective of time from an unknown person. He is using very bad words on phone.
    The Nos. from which i am recieving the calls are from the same person and they are as follows
    Kindly advice me and help me .

• Ab
      15th of Feb, 2009

Hello!
    I have the same problem, I too am receiving disturbing calls from an unknown number 9419486209, this person uses bad language too... and inspite of being scolded every time, he does not seem to understand, seems to be extremely shameless.

what should I do?