Bsnl / Cellone / SIM card failed to register

1 India Review updated:

I have received a CellOne CUG SIM Card through our company SEC Railway on 01/06/2007, but unfortunately It fails to register. I contacted to several BSNL Official and emailed to several BSNL Officer, But still the problem is same. Very poor service!

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Aug, 2007

I have Purchase CellOne SIM Card on 010/01/2007, but unfortunately It fails to network, no network my home, cont. display in select network, i totally confused. I contacted to several BSNL Official and emailed to several BSNL Officer, but still the problem is same. Very poor service!

• Ri
      1st of Apr, 2008

I have bought a power card worth Rs. 85 and it is not being charged and I have come to know that there was a scheme change on th 28th of March. I have a lifetime prepaid connection. The card has gone waste and I am in a loss of Rs. 85. Money is very valuable. The dealer of BSNL is not taking the card back. It is not at all satisfactory on your company's part that all the dealers were not informed about the scheme change. This was not expected from Cellone. The customer care is also not able to help me out. I want you to take some action immediately and take my card back.

19th of May, 2008

Hi,
    This is Santanu Kundu I got Duplicate SIM on 24th April for the Mobile No - 9432597147.For this no the Out going Service has not been given .Please give the outgoing Service for this number.
    Its very irritating to complain everyday regarding this issue.Please try to resolve this issue ASAP.
    And one thing i want to know Every Month You are Adding Misclenious Charge 112 Rs With the Bill.
    Please get back to me.Waiting for your reply.

• Ga
      21st of Jun, 2008

Hi,
    This is Gaurav Hairiya i have bought a bsnl sim sometimes it says sim card registration faied or u r noy a prepaid customer. what can i do

• Ra
      5th of Jul, 2008

my bsnl cimcard show "simcard registration fail". my mobile no. 9435318345 Plz. help me.

• Ra
      5th of Jul, 2008

my bsnl simcard show "simcard registration fail". now i need my simcar activate. plz. help me.

• Md
      1st of Aug, 2008

HI
    I am MD.ARIF
    my sim was failed on 27/07/2008.
    I got Duplicate SIM on 01st aug 2008, for the Mobile No - 9432317966.But my network not showing.

plz active my net work.

• Tu
      9th of Aug, 2008

I have received a CellOne replacement SIM Card on the phn no. of 9433897291 through bsnl chandernagore exchange on 09/08/20078, but unfortunately It fails to register till 10pm on that day. I contacted to BSNL Official customer care on 9433094330, I request you to look out that matter and active the sim card as early as possible .

26th of Aug, 2008

my mobile no is 9429122887. my sim card was failed yesterday, how can i get new sim card.

• Sr
      27th of Aug, 2008

I am getting "SIM card registration failed" message on my prepaid BSNL mobile. It was working fine till yesterday and from last night I am getting this message.

Earlier I got the same message and I switched off my mobile for sometime and again switched on, then it was working fine. But this time Switching off and switching it on is not working, the message is showing up continuously after switching it on and off.

Can someone let me know how to get rid of this problem ?

Thanks in Advance,

12th of Sep, 2008

changes address

• Tv
      16th of Sep, 2008

I had lost the excel sim. As I have lodged a compliant in police and I have sumbitted the receipt of the compliant to BSNL office at Devaraj Urs Road, Mysore, KARNATAKA STATE and paid the required fees of Rs.112/- for new sim card on 13.09.08. As the official at the BSNL office promised me that the sim will be activated on 13.09.08, but it was not been activated till now that is on 14.09.08 evening. My cell no. is 9449146100

• Di
      1st of Oct, 2008

my phone is lost yesterday.so i request you to give me new sim card

• Di
      1st of Oct, 2008

sir,
    my mobile phone is lost on 1.10.08.my sim card no is 9433973113.i request you to give me new sim my address is 1500 rajdanga main road fc-19 narkelbagan cal-78.my contact no is 03324414484

• De
      3rd of Oct, 2008

To,
    BSNL CustomerCare Executive
    BSNL, India
    SUB:-Suffuring Prblem for staring Mobile Number.
    Sir,
    I am Cellone prepaid coustomer Name- Debashis Pal, Mobile Number-9434622986, My Address-Vill-ShelalPur, P.O.-Arandi, Dist-Hooghly, State-W.B.
    Some day (21/09/2008)I want to stratig my Phone number, threfore I am contact to your Customer care helpline and they are promised me for Opening my Phone Number. But Till today I am not get any solve.
    So, sir please start my number therefore I am Communicate to my requrement phone number.
    Date:02/10/2008 Thanking You..
    Debashis Pal

• Ka
      7th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir/madam,

I have two sim card No. 9402005856 & 9436824349 i use sometimes and now lock kindly activate my sim number at an earliest as possible.

thanks

• Ka
      1st of Nov, 2008

SIM LOST BSNL
    Dear Sir,
    I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is 9448840445. Please help me in this concern.
    With thanks,