BSNL / Network problem

India Review updated:
4.5

I am facing lot of problem in BSNL network.Voice is always breaking.Pls look in to this.I am newly customer of BSNL but i fill it is very poor service.thats why only one word comes from my end Disgusting.

Comments

Mi
  25th of Jan, 2009
The internet connection is awful. N number of complaints have not resulted in any improvement.
Ra
  21st of Oct, 2009
i am getting problem with my bsnl phone .
its very irritating . sometime no network, and when network is avail;able call is not completed as network busy and trunk busy. i am trying to call customer care but is also not happening.
PLEASE RESOLVE my problem as soon as possible. waiting for response.
my number is 9452864987
In
  31st of Jan, 2011
Waste Service. No proper response and no service in time. private networks are 100% better than you guys. Just i given shifting request they came after 1 week and shifted, later they said 1 day for activation and said 3 more days for Broadband access. Why You people are sitting and taking saleries just come out and look how private networks are giving service how fast are they. Waste network waste service i dont know why you people are conducting JTO exams and recruiting. I know only the funds in government are helping you to get salaries dont waste money of people try to give timely response or else close the network such that the money spending by the government for your salaries will be useful for some other ministry(ex. Health or Social Welfare).
Nk
  21st of Feb, 2011
bsnl network third class hai bar bar disconnect hota hai
Am
  26th of Feb, 2011
rajnagar(ghaziabad) me net problam itni ho rhai h ki pucho mt kya bsnl n chalye, sec23 m to network ate hi nhi a
Si
  16th of Apr, 2011
My bsnl wireless datacard is continous disconnecting and network is not coming. Please look for this.
Pr
  23rd of May, 2011
yes internet is awfoul...bledy bsnl money eaters... peoples who are incharge have no consern abt their work...
Go
  29th of Nov, 2011
I AM GOPAL KARMAKAR.MY MOBILE NO 9474943002.I AM RETAILER.I TOLD TO YOU YOUR BSNL NETWORK VARY BAD.ATOMATIC CALL DRAP MY LOCAL AREA NETWORK.THIS PROBLEM I TOLD MY BSNL OFFICE {NETWORK OFFICER ALOK SARKAR 9434001292}.INTERNET VERY SLOW.3G NETWORK NOT SEE MY MOBILE ANY TIME. SHE TOLD ME THAT PROBLEM NOT SOLVE AND TELL ME "I AM NOT SOLD 3G SIM". SO, I REQUEST MY BSNL NETWORK YOU SOLVED IT. MY LOCAL NETWORK NARAYANPUR C VERY BAD SERVICE.I LIVE IN BALURGHAT, DAKSHIN DINAJPUR, WEST BENGAL. MY PLEASE PUBLIC BUS STAND VERY PROPULER PLEASE, PER DAY I SELL 3000/- MY LAFU SIM.AND 5 SIM. YOU 2 BTS NETWORK TOWER MAKE MY BUS STAND AND NETWORK PROBLEM SOLVED ANY TIME.PLS YOU INVEST 2 TOWER MY LOCAL AREA.I KWON YOU HELP ME.

THANK YOU.
Ne
  16th of Aug, 2012
i am neyaz ahmad from Raxaul Bihar i live in village the networking problem are available here any time i want to request BSNL officers please check out the problems of pepole THANK YOU
Sh
  5th of Jun, 2013
there is bsnl tower near my house but they do not start it with generator from 1 month
Aa
  4th of Jul, 2013
sabse bekar network hai bsnl ka agr network problem solve nahi kr skte to band krdo bsnl office ko ku logo ko dukhi kr rakha hai aap logo ki ek problem ki vejeh se ktni hi life waste ho rahi hai like :- husband wife ko call krta hia pr call bsy aati hai or us time reality m ewife call pr nahi hoti uska phone fre hota hai lekin aapki vejeh se dono me misunderstanding ho jati hai or ristey aise tuut rahe hai so plzzzzzzz ye problem solve karo jaldi
Ni
  4th of Aug, 2013
One of the worst network in the world is bsnl network
let ### this bsnl network
boycott it
and let them use their bsnl to themselves
support me frnds