BSNL / Terrible service

1 India Review updated:

I got message from 51819 that Rs. 30 has been charged for dating service renewal which i never subscribed. I called BSNL customer care and every time i got different option to send to unsubscribe the service which i never subscribed. The executives given me following options and none of them is working for me.

UNSUB DATING -> 51819
UNSUBS DAT -> 51819 / 55000
UNSDAT -> 55000
UNSUBDATE -> 51819
UNSUBSCRIBE -> 51819

Also at last they told me if its still not working then go to exchange and make a complaint. As this service is not from BSNL. I am fade up of all this... i am user of BSNL from last 7 years. How can they reply me like this...

Ri

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Mar, 2007
    BSNL - Terrible service!
    India

Irresponsible behavior and no proper response from BSNL. I the undersigned would like to bring to your notice that irrespective of complaining several times, it feels sad to write that the India's largest Telecom sector is not at all responding to the complains of its member.

My Broad Internet-Net connection is not working since 40 days I have given several complains to the technical department by calling the following numbers 080-22261100 , 080-2227788, 080-2226477, 080-25514444, 22861111 and so on. But all my efforts have gone in vain. The worst part is even my telephone connection is also cut off. I would like to mention that as far as billing is concern I have no dues at all.

• Vi
      8th of Mar, 2007

I m not getting any sms on my prepaid connection. And i m also want to activate my GPRS but not getting proper response from bsnl till now. I think, I have taken the wrong connection.

10th of Mar, 2007

I am a senior treasury officer at Shrawasti.My telephone no. 05250-222815 is dead since 2nd march.After so many complaints no action was taken from telephone exchange till 9th march.Only one home guard was available at the exchange office on working hours.Line man Mr. Maurya and Rakesh asked my peon to pay Rs.50 then they will take action.Previously my phone was disconnected saying that your bills are pending but no arrear was found and ultimately they connected my phone again.It shows that the accounts are very poor in this district.If they can give such treatment to senior district officer then it can be imagined that how they would be treating with common people.

• Ra
      2nd of Jul, 2007

BSNL is the word like you can’t expect any good type service. BSNL have good infrastructure, get lots fund from Indian Government, some type of hold in cities.

But not giving good in service, ca’t serve any type of products + service. BSNL people work behave is arrogant, no knowledge of there service they work like they are the king of BSNL, when there think they want work then they are working. There salary very high comparing other industries.

I suggest list this company in share market ASAP. Stop funding from Indian Government. Then they care about there customer & there time + money.

• Su
      21st of Aug, 2008

same problem here ...

• Ra
      28th of Aug, 2008

I am also facing same problem . Dating service automatically renewed on my cell..even i never subscribe this service ...please tell me how could i unsubscribe this service

17th of Nov, 2008

I am facing the problem . Dating service automatically renewed on my cell my cell no is 9418659871 even i never subscribe this service ...please tell me how could i unsubscribe this service

• He
      26th of Mar, 2009

TRY THIS

• Ne
      29th of Nov, 2009

Dear friends i found the solution for your problem,
    do as givin below and give me your blessings for me as i did it for you by a 4 hr working
    For feedback : Neerajmasand@rediffmail.com
    type UNSUBCHAT and send it to 51819. this really works..
    thankyou