BSNL / caller tune purchased but not activated, repeated complaints at helpline does not help

1 India Review updated:

i successfully purchased caller tune code 600110 on 21.02.2008 but not activated till date although charged. i am complaining daily to helpline [protected] without any result so far. according to their advice, i tried to purchase the same tune through sms at 56700 on 05.03.2008 and got a reply that it can not be reallotted since it has already boeen subscribed on 21.02.2008! according to the advice of helpline, i purchased another caller tune code 600113 on 05.03.2008. an sms congratulated me for purchase of the tune but surprisingly again it has not been activated!I want my caller tune activated or the whole amount of money charged against purchase of the tunes may please be refunded.

Comments

• Ra
      12th of Mar, 2008

Problem arise regarding deactivation of caller tune. Please deactivate the caller tune.

• Na
      29th of Mar, 2008

Please deactivate the callertunes for BSNL network

• Ta
      15th of Jul, 2008

please deactivate my caller tune from the number 9434476916

• Pa
      17th of Jul, 2008

i successfully purchased caller tuneon 15.07.2008 but not activated the correct tone i have asked for kabhi kabhi aditi zindigi tune but they activate something else which i have asked that they have not activate till date although charged. i am complaining daily to helpline 9400024365 but that number i dail it say it was not in use how is that according to their advice, i tried to purchase the same tune through that number sms at 56700 on 15.07.2008 and got a reply that it an sms congratulated me for purchase of the tune but surprisingly again it has not been correct tune activated!I want my caller tune activated or the whole amount of money charged against purchase of the tunes may please be refunded. my number is 9421155045

12th of Aug, 2008

my caller tune is not activated on my mobile 9425336125

• Yo
      29th of Dec, 2009

plz send ULSUBSCRIBE to 56700 for deactivating of caller tune ...
    thanxs
    this will shorly sucess...