BSNL — excess bill
Mydetails for billing period jul 2009 show recurring amount of Rs.509/ regular charges 100/ usg charges 230/ and after deducting discounts etc. net bill works out at 593/ . I failed to understand what is recurring charges denote in my bill . pl. explain me . I lodged complaint on Customer service centre but they failed to explain.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bsnl - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service 
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection 
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection 
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer! 
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!