Bsnl Broadband Services / Broadband connectivity

1 India Review updated:

Broad band services was provided to me on 30th April 2008. However after two days i.e. from 02nd May 2008 the adapter connected to modem provided by BSNL is not working. Complain was lodged over phone and also in person. After a lapse of more than 10 days still there is no response. But I have received the bill to be paid towards the modem charges and services charges.

N.Ravi Kumar

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Rk
      27th of Apr, 2014

sir recently i took a modem for bsnl broadband connection, this modem configure from bsnl office and connect with my bsnl land line, but not get Internet connection.i enquire in exchange and they given a answer was "they need to fix some parts or (setting some programs) in exchange for connecting my internet connection.is it true or jest a fake ?

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2011

my number is 033-26779327

i have booked my complains personally as well as 198
    but they are unable to solve my problem
    my plan is home+ 750 unlimited

APPLY FOR NEW CONNECTION 14/11/2011 BUT ONE MONTHS PASSED I DID NT GET MY BROADBAND LINE..PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM QUICKLY...

• Ha
      30th of May, 2011

hello friends

I was also face this problem showed error no.676 and error no.678
    i waana suggest u something which can be remove ur problem.

First of all make sure ur : user name and password
    bothe are correct, if yes

then in dial up connection under options tab increase the "idle time before hanging up" to maximum like 24hrs.

then under security tab select : "Require sequred password".

hope this will help u to remove ur problem.

thanx

• So
      28th of Apr, 2011

my number is 25569422

i have booked my complains personally by mobile phone, docate no. L6599 dated on 13-04-2011, but they are unable to solve my problem till now.

my problem is broadband not working properly
    adsl link on my modem not become remain steady [on/off].
    please kindly do favour for solving my problem for continues use problem for the broadband servise

• So
      26th of Mar, 2011

Respected Sir,
    With due respect and honour I beg to state that I myself Sontu Sow is a BSNL Broadband customer, My Phone no is 03254 256170. Service ID no- ss3254256170. My current plan is BB-Home Unlimited 750 Plus-Combo. Now a days my broadband connection speed is very slow, 8 to 12 Kbps. Before it was 80 to 100 Kbps. So therefore I request you to kindly take appropriate steps to solve the problem.
    Thanking you.
    PIN- 723202
    BSNL Customer ID- 3004296756

• Dh
      4th of Oct, 2009

My Phone no 01666-233727 My complaint is everyday 6 to 8 Hours the broadband conetion is disconted. This problum face from last 6 month I complaint many times to deptt. but I can not the best solution till date

• Pu
      31st of Aug, 2009

sir

In recent Days I take a connection of broadband of bsnl but the coonectivity is not there .so plz resolve my problem.in jhotwara exchange employees is not doing his work...plz i have face lot of problem...

• Wa
      5th of Aug, 2009

I have applied for broadband internet connection on 25th of july in Bangalore. I have been dumped with useless instrument at home for which the number(080-26650191) is alloted but still connection is not given it is already 14 days now but still i dint get my broadband connection. When I call them they give me all the numbers(6 to 7) to contact the concerned person but never could able to speak to right person. Whats frustrating is I dint get any call from BSNL atleast once for letting me know my status.

My concern is if this the way (lazy) BSNL treats its customers then I won't see many days left when all its business moves to other service providers like AIRTEL/ TATA/Reliance.

• Sh
      19th of May, 2009

i have a broadband connection with the telephone no. 0522-2252051but i am really facing problems in connecting. the link fails number of times due to which i am unable to be with my work. Hope to see a proper responce from you. I also contacts personely SDO, DE Bhadewan but not solve internet problomes. internet is disconnected every 10 minutes. shiv shanker srivastava 255/34 kundri rakab ganj lucknow

• Sh
      11th of May, 2009

My telephone number is 080- 25742157. My bsnl broadband connection is down for the past 5 days. Inspite of calling up their help desk number several times it is not fixed. (PPP down)... I've been having nothing but problems ever since we changed to the unlimited usage scheme. What must I do to fix this issue?

• Pr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

i am using bsnl 500c+ plan. last month an amount 8000rs were charged. now i dont know what to do. in the bill it is given that we used 9gb but i didn't used that much please help me.we are also planning to shift to new house.if we shift without paying the bill do bsnl take a legal action

• As
      6th of Apr, 2009

i have a broadband connection with the telephone no. 07805-244226 but i am really facing problems in connecting. the link fails number of times due to which i am unable to be with my work. Hope to see a proper responce from you. [email protected]

• Mb
      23rd of Mar, 2009

sir
    i have paid every month 1000 rs .but i am not using that much .i have a doubt the password which ur given does not change.please send a mail or make call how to change my secrete password.the connection is also slow every time it shows a message ur line is busy.we also take Rs 500c panel but outgoing call are not going.previously we have only incoming calls.PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION . my mail id is devikiran32 @gmail.com

23rd of Nov, 2008

I have broadband connection .My telephone number is 01639-270419.My home plan is 500-c ..my problem is broadband not working properly and ADSL link on my modem not become rermain steady(on/off).we don`t get the ADSL link from 4-5 month.my House from bsnl exchange approx... 5km. your many employs visit at my House more times but my problem not solved .Im confuse and so sad from bsnl service .I would also request you to take care of my complaint at the earliest.THANKS sandeep vill kabulwala. Nr Gole wala .Faridkot (Punjab)

• Yo
      18th of Nov, 2008

1) how do i configurate my bsnl adsl type1 router.
    2) how i get fast speed on my connnection because right now i get only 30kbps downloading speed and the websites takes time to open .
    ply rply and try to solve my problem

• Dr
      30th of Oct, 2008

I Dr.Tushar Dashora, resident of 5-da-25, Jawahar Nagar on 12-06-08 received a bill dated 08-06-08 which is amounting to Rs.56085/- and for the period of 01-05-08 to 31-05-08.

As my plan was Home Unlimited I approached the departnment with this complaint & I was told that the matter will be looked up and the bill revised.The same month I recieved a bill for Rs.14, 000/- againg for the succeeding month for which I was specifically instructed not to deposit the bill as the matter was under consideration.

The matter was well taken up with Mr.K.G Pareek (AGM Pr & Mkt.) who said that revised billing will be done if the plan was Home unlimited I need to pay as per the tariff only.

FInally, I recieved a bill of Rs 879/- on date 8/08/08 Bill no.808200884280653 (Copy attached) which was paid through on 25/08/08.(Copy attached).

My phone & internet connection were revived & I was recieving both call & net services till

18/08/08.

To my surprise, once again my net & phone have been disconnected (announcement being -this number does not exist).reason told from sanganeri gate exchange is Non-payment of bill of Rs. 58, 000/- & Rs. 14, 000/- once again!!!

I am a Doctor and had taken a Home unlimited plan for Broadband.

All these events are annoyin & distressing.Further, the level of mental harrassment I have undergone is unexplainable.

Now, I request you to kindly disconnect my connection and stop harassing me as I have regularly been paying my due bills.I am unable to run door to door & office to office pleading to each clerk & officer that I have paidmy bills and my paln is under Home-unlimited type & recieve no/blank responce form them.

It is etremely sad to note the apathetic responce of BSNL officers & clerks.

I shall be forced to move to consumer court & TRAI if this matter is not solved as all this is lingering form May-08 onwards.

25th of Oct, 2008

my number is 02697226176

i have booked my complains personally as well as 198
    but they are unable to solve my problem

my problem is broadband not working properly
    heavy noise in my telephone line
    Due to heavy disturbance in my telephone line, so adsl link on my modem not become remain steady [on/off].

• Ra
      17th of Oct, 2008

Broad band connection is too low.

• Ka
      10th of Oct, 2008

MY No. is 0343-2605429 at Durgapur, W.B.
    I've connectivity problem since broadband connection was provided to me on 10th july'08. From 10th Aug'08 the connection was totally gone. I'd lodged complaints through the broadband helpline at least 50times, but they failed to provide any help except providing three docket nos. I personally met the JTO & the SDO(Tel) at least a dozen times but they did not pay any heed to my complaints.Moreover according to those BSNL officers it is not possible for them to attend all such broadband complaints. But one thing I'M getting REGULARLY -that was the Bills, and I'm paying the Bills without any delay like millions of other HELPLESS INDIAN CONSUMERS cheated by Govt owned service providers & private service providers alike.
    Still this 10th day of OCT'08 my connection is off.
    Is there any way out? To Whom should I approach next for solving my problem?

• Su
      25th of Sep, 2008

I am using BSNL broadbond service recently last month.The problem I am facing is I couldn't open any website from this net work but I have the connection. It may be the setting in the Internet Explorer. But I don't know the exact problem. So, I complained many times about the problem to the customer care of the BSNL, jaipur. It is a shame that there is no response from BSNL. But they are sending the monthly bill regularly.my laptop opens broad band connectivity by using modem of my neighbour but no internet connection is established by modem provided by bsnl...now month end has approached and i m to be charged rent for broad band connection and i could not use rthe required bites because of no fault of me...i will move to consumer forum if my grievances r not resolved.
    sushma agrawal