Bsnl Broadband Services / Broadband connectivity

1 India Review updated:

Broad band services was provided to me on 30th April 2008. However after two days i.e. from 02nd May 2008 the adapter connected to modem provided by BSNL is not working. Complain was lodged over phone and also in person. After a lapse of more than 10 days still there is no response. But I have received the bill to be paid towards the modem charges and services charges.

N.Ravi Kumar

Comments

• Sh
      11th of May, 2009

My telephone number is 080- 25742157. My bsnl broadband connection is down for the past 5 days. Inspite of calling up their help desk number several times it is not fixed. (PPP down)... I've been having nothing but problems ever since we changed to the unlimited usage scheme. What must I do to fix this issue?

• Sh
      19th of May, 2009

i have a broadband connection with the telephone no. 0522-2252051but i am really facing problems in connecting. the link fails number of times due to which i am unable to be with my work. Hope to see a proper responce from you. I also contacts personely SDO, DE Bhadewan but not solve internet problomes. internet is disconnected every 10 minutes. shiv shanker srivastava 255/34 kundri rakab ganj lucknow

• Wa
      5th of Aug, 2009

I have applied for broadband internet connection on 25th of july in Bangalore. I have been dumped with useless instrument at home for which the number(080-26650191) is alloted but still connection is not given it is already 14 days now but still i dint get my broadband connection. When I call them they give me all the numbers(6 to 7) to contact the concerned person but never could able to speak to right person. Whats frustrating is I dint get any call from BSNL atleast once for letting me know my status.

My concern is if this the way (lazy) BSNL treats its customers then I won't see many days left when all its business moves to other service providers like AIRTEL/ TATA/Reliance.

• Pu
      31st of Aug, 2009

sir

In recent Days I take a connection of broadband of bsnl but the coonectivity is not there .so plz resolve my problem.in jhotwara exchange employees is not doing his work...plz i have face lot of problem...

• Dh
      4th of Oct, 2009

My Phone no 01666-233727 My complaint is everyday 6 to 8 Hours the broadband conetion is disconted. This problum face from last 6 month I complaint many times to deptt. but I can not the best solution till date

• So
      26th of Mar, 2011

Respected Sir,
    With due respect and honour I beg to state that I myself Sontu Sow is a BSNL Broadband customer, My Phone no is 03254 256170. Service ID no- ss3254256170. My current plan is BB-Home Unlimited 750 Plus-Combo. Now a days my broadband connection speed is very slow, 8 to 12 Kbps. Before it was 80 to 100 Kbps. So therefore I request you to kindly take appropriate steps to solve the problem.
    Thanking you.

• So
      28th of Apr, 2011

i have broadband connection
    my number is 25569422

i have booked my complains personally by mobile phone, docate no. L6599 dated on 13-04-2011, but they are unable to solve my problem till now.
    my plan is home+ 750 unlimited

my problem is broadband not working properly
    adsl link on my modem not become remain steady [on/off].
    please kindly do favour for solving my problem for continues use problem for the broadband servise

• Ha
      30th of May, 2011

hello friends

I was also face this problem showed error no.676 and error no.678
    i waana suggest u something which can be remove ur problem.

First of all make sure ur : user name and password
    bothe are correct, if yes

then in dial up connection under options tab increase the "idle time before hanging up" to maximum like 24hrs.

then under security tab select : "Require sequred password".

hope this will help u to remove ur problem.

thanx

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2011

i have broadband connection
    my number is 033-26779327

i have booked my complains personally as well as 198
    but they are unable to solve my problem
    my plan is home+ 750 unlimited

APPLY FOR NEW CONNECTION 14/11/2011 BUT ONE MONTHS PASSED I DID NT GET MY BROADBAND LINE..PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM QUICKLY...

• Rk
      27th of Apr, 2014

sir recently i took a modem for bsnl broadband connection, this modem configure from bsnl office and connect with my bsnl land line, but not get Internet connection.i enquire in exchange and they given a answer was "they need to fix some parts or (setting some programs) in exchange for connecting my internet connection.is it true or jest a fake ?