Bsnl Broadband - Nagpur / Broadband online registration in Nagpur is fraud advertising

1 India Review updated:

I have registered for bsnl broadband, online from nagpur but more than six months had passed and there is no response from bsnl. I am very disappointed by bsnl. Bsnl should not give fake ads regarding online registration for broadband, anyways we are disappointed.

Comments

18th of Oct, 2007

Same here! Worst place! Four months no internet.

2nd of Sep, 2008

I have applied for bsnl landline before 3 months.Still no connection. I Tried to approach the bsnl office which is near to Sai Mandir, Chatrapati Square. They reply that they have no instrument. Isn't it ridiculous? In TV, they give the ads promoted by Preity Zinta and this is the Service? They don't have even Instruments? Then why are they running the service. They should learn something from Tata, Reliance, Airtel which give you quick service. I suggest BSNL to lock the company so that people can save their valuable time.

Bsnl service is the worst service in the world. Don't use it. It will bring you lots of frustrations and disappointment.

I have the mobile but for broadband i have applied for landline. The bsnl should not cheat us like this.

11th of Sep, 2008

I am completely agree with all of here complaining BSNL not providing broadband and landline to customers as they are givind ads about it. Dear friends, bsnl is a government run company and employees are also having attitudes not bother about quality services. They got salaries on time, they never treat customers like other companies such as TATA, AIRTEL, RELIANCE, IDEA AND VODAFONE ETC. I request you to use BSNL as it is the cheapest broadband services in India. If you have complaints please give in writing to General Manager or CMD and take copy of it. Please throw corrupt and inefficient employee so that the service quality would improve.

• Vi
      28th of Nov, 2008

Sir,
    We are a Construction company. We have broadband connection at our Kalamna Market Site in Nagpur. From 2-3 days we are having problem in our boradband connectivity and our broadband is running very slow when ever it is connected. Kindly look in to the matter urgently as we have to use software which is centrally located in our Mumbai Head Office.

Thanks & regards,

• Ba
      23rd of Feb, 2009

hello friends this is balu from nagpur iam using sify from 1.5 years this is a waste service in india and they have a logo bullet train ahahaha ### the sify

22nd of Jun, 2009

yes, i agree that bsnl gives bogus services and assurances.i have registered a broadband connection 8 days ago but there is no response from bsnl.

• Ud
      28th of Aug, 2009

For new connections, I would suggest you personally go to VRCE office, Khamla office and Sai mandir office and ask everyone where the application is held up. My new connection did not come for 2 months and then I lost patience and after doing this kind of personal follow-up it started in 2 weeks.

However, right now the connection is down and the customer service number someone from BSNL had given 2561128 is never answered. Please help if anyone knows a number where you can get response or register your complaint.

• Ji
      6th of Mar, 2010

i m jijo from nagpur...I ve been facing the apathy of bsnl broadband cust care. Their response (i.e if they answer the call is very pathetic)... i m located in nagpur and till nw i havent been able to find a cust care no. where i can enquire about broadband connection.. 2557071 is eternally busy, then they gave me this no. 2561128, which as sumone rightly said is never answered... BSNL sucks bigtime...

15th of Apr, 2012

WAKE UP BSNL, SERVICES SUDHARO NAHI TO BHUKE MAROGE AGAR PRIVATIZATION HO GAYA TO