Bsnl Broadband Home 500 / Disconnection & slow speed during night unlimited hours

India Review updated:
Every night during the unlimited hours of the BSNL Home 500 plan the net regularly gets disconnected and unless i manually restart the modem it does not reconnect. Also the speed is quite slow too. I think this is a deliberate ploy by BSNL to cheat the consumer as frequent complaints have all fallen on deaf ears.

A  27th of Jul, 2009 by
yes this is true i to have the same problem from the first day i got the connection i made many complains to the BSNL but there is no response from them, well BSNL suck suck suck
A  25th of Aug, 2009 by
My home plan 500 connection was going fine until I started downloading during night hours that are free. After two days, my speed went down from 180KBps to 20KBps during these hours. I strongly feel that bsnl is doing it on purpose. It's a smart tactic to fool the customers. Worst part is local bsnl officials are not ready to accept it and I have no way to show them the problem as I can't call them at 2 o clock midnight at my residence.
What should I do???????