Bsnl / Broadband / not get broadband connection yet.

this is zaker from hyderabab, i applied for bsnl broadband almost six months before i.e on9 feb, still they are saying that routers are yet to install, once router get installed we will get connection, from last four months they are saying these words, i dont know when the routers get installed and which peoples are installing it, i never heared a router will take 4 or 5 months to get install.

A  31st of Oct, 2007 by
I too had applied 4 broadband connection 3 - 4 months before... and the authorities are not responding till now... its too pathetic condition at BSNL...
N  8th of Nov, 2007 by
I had applied one year back for broad band connection against my telephone no 0657 2372535 Qr no MIG-153 Aditapur-2, Jharkhand. No feed back reced. However, i enquired personally on 01/05/2007 and i got connection is ready & be at home to collect delivery. I lost my one day leave but no response. Repeated reminder given over phone but no response recd. Story is same as within week time. Concerned person hardly pick ups the mobile neither by our area SDO nor by Broad Band connection provider . I got confirmation even that pass word is also ready. I request you to enquire & confirm. You all are not competant than you may confirm such that i may apply through other service provider. Pl. revert quickly or else i will surrender land line connection of Phone. Warm regards
N  15th of Jun, 2009 by
sir my broadband is not working from friday evening my mobile no is 9807021313&my conection name is narularefregeration&electicals. ph no .05122403651 kindly see this matter.i am very great full to you.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] Logo Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL]