Bsnl Broadband — GETTING BILL WITHOUT CONNECTION
Myself is Vishal Nimbark, sir my address is B103, PMO colony, C-58/20, sector 62 Noida.
Sir, i had applied for BSNL Broadband connection though a consultant but after 15 days of waiting he has told us that bsnl broadband service is not available in ur area, so finaly we have told him that we dont want the connection. Afterwards we did not received any call from BSNL office.
But now even if we dont have any phoneline, dont have any modem and BSNL has given us a bill of Rs. 2078, the given phone number is S62 2401782. I had not recieved first bill. I got second bill at my address.
we have been to BSNL office, sector 62 and met many of the officers, but none of them is responding properly, one of them said us to pay the bill. why we should pay even when we are not having any connection????
I HOPE U WILL DO NEEDED ACTIONS IN FRONT OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE NOT EVEN CARING FOR CHECKING WHETHER THEY HAVE PROVIDED CONNECTION OR NOT, AND JUST THROWING BILLS AND WASTING TIME OF PEOPLE.
More Bsnl Broadband Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bsnl - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service 
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection 
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection 
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer! 
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!