Bsnl Basicfone / Refund of Security Deposit
I had submitted duly filled application for surrendering of my BSNL Telephone line [protected]) on 28 Jan 2008 as I had shifted from Pune to Mumbai. I had mentioned the address to which BSNL was suppose to send the Security Deposit Refund Order cheque. Till 8th May 2008 I had not received the refund cheque, I had to visit to Pune to check the status of my refund order.
I visited telephone exchange to check the status, here they asked me to go to Shankar Shet Road Telephone Exchange. I reached this exchange at 1:32 PM which is late by 2 mins from their lunch hours. I was asked to wait outside till 2:30 PM. After 2:30 PM I went to check the status, I was suprised to see that the cheque was returned from installation address to BSNL since 22nd Feb 2008. Even after mentioning the new address, BSNL sent refund cheque to old address. BSNl represntative was not at all concerened about the dealy and said to me that the cheque would have been kept in cupoboards till subscriber does not come here.
Due to negligence from BSNL side I had to visit Pune, take holiday from my work. In order to send the cheque to new address BSNl representative have to edit the customer profile. To avoid the pain in updating customer profile BSNL sends the refund cheque to old address. Customer has to visit different telephone exchanges to get there money.
I think BSNL has to now bring change in their working culture to be in this competetive market.
D P Bhat
More Bsnl Basicfone Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone