Bsnl - Bangalore / I lost my faith in BSNL
A copy of email I sent to BSNL - Bangalore:
I am BSNL prepaid (Excel General ) customer in Bangalore.(Karnataka) Recently in month of March 2007 I recharged my Prepaid Number using recharge - voucher of value greater than Rs 2200. /- along which I got an extra
FREE SIM card ( Mobile.No:
SIM Card number :[protected]-9305 ) as per offer..
My parents used this extra SIM card in Dakshina Kannada District (Karanataka) and they tried to recharge the same mobile number with recharge voucher number Sr.No. [protected] with the valid procedure.within grace period But the BSNL server replied " This recharge Voucher has been Blocked " .
Then my Parents lodged complaint about it in nearest - Puttur BSNL-CC.
On 1'st may 2007 There at Puttur BSNL Customer Care Person replied " It is blocked in Bangalore BSNL CC. we can not help . Better you enquire at Bangalore CC" .
Hence I took the same SIM card and Complaint sheet ,and voucher to Bangalore and started enquiring about case with Bangalore Customer support peoples.. in first week of june 2007..
Surprisingly Customer care peoples at Indiranagar BSNL CC shouted on me and they said " We can not help if u come after so many days " a nd they told me to call customer support number .[protected] . Hence I called [protected] and tried to get help. But even then customer support person said " You can visit nearest Bsnl Office and can get replacement Voucher"
Hence again i went BSNL office which is on Palace Road Bangalore to collect new replacement voucher for Recharge Voucher Sr.No [protected] on 10th Sept 2007
But unfortunately I got a following response from one of office person
" This is government office You might have come earlier . We can not help."
Note : After all those misleading guidelines by BSNL officials I realized not to visit BSNL office again. Because I experienced that whom ever I meet in BSNL office ,He doesn't know the proper solution for the problem with me.and they were slipping from helping me.So I realized
By now I realized that BSNL never hesitates in looting money from Subscribers.by telling " its too late to enquire about this case"
Now i am asking one question ...
This is what for the Government offices are for ?
Ultimately I lost more than 5000 Rupees to Just get a Replacement Voucher..!!
More over I lost the sim Card too because of Not recharging it again after voucher get blocked. Ultimately now i lost faith too...
More Bsnl - Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone