Bsnl Bangalore / Telephone is dead since a month

1 India Review updated:

I am a BSNL telephone subscriber since 13 years. My telephone was shifted to my new place some 10 months ago only after repeated pursuance and requests and they took one month to shift. But ever since it was shifted, it used to be dead for 20 days in a month. The registering of complaints over phone hardly yielded much result. The normal reply was "cable fault". Now my phone bearing No.[protected] is dead since 25 days. I have been registering complaints everyday and my has been begging everybody in the department including Top Brass. The response, even on personal visit was negative and indifferent. Lower level officials indirectly suggest me to subscribe to some private company phone because BSNL, I quote "is no longer interested in land phones." I am helpless,because being a Govt. Servant I can't subscribe to any private company's phone and this power is also not in my hands. The paradox is, I have not missed the telephone bill even once. The payment is always prompt. But the service... What's that ?

Comments

Sa
  5th of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I reside in HSR layout sector 2 , last 3 weeks, i have problem with phone connection, its almost dead, once when i complained in kormangala office and Hsr office, they said the same words, they will today, tomorrow, the same lines.

Till there is no connection, i will look for one more week, i used to get average of 1500 bill all the times, this time, am not going to pay the bill...

Let see the probs...

Pa
  23rd of Apr, 2008

my bsnl landline no. 07427289779 of gandhisagar(mandsaur )
is noy working from the last 3 months, the local officaials are not taking any intrest on our complaint.
so please check the matter so that i could be able to believe on your punch line"bsnl best hai mere liye"

Bi
  30th of May, 2008

Dear sir/madam,
One of our telephone line which is situated at Indiranagar. There is problem in that telephone since 3 weeks. Continuesly we keep booking complaint from 3 weeks but still there is same problem. The telephone is almost dead. the number is 25567338.
So requesting you please do the needful as soon as possible.

thanks and regards

Mohan (Deccan Aviation)

As
  12th of Jun, 2008

Hello,

My Telephone No 23415669 is dead from the past two (2) Months. Inspite of repeated complaints, so far no resolution has been given. Infact when field staff visit, they ask for money and we do not know whom to complain.

This is the state of our system..

Regards,
Ashwin

Gr
  31st of Jul, 2008

my telephone no.is 25282346.My telephone is frequently dead for the last one month.Everyday we are booking compalints but they have not yet solved.After we book the compalint they call us to enquire how the telephone is but they are not doing anything.

please do this as soon as possible.

5th of Feb, 2009

TO,
SDO
Gomti Nager,

Sir,
My phone no 2391508 is currently dead from last two months and my adderess is 1/101 Vinay Khnd, Gomti Nager, Lucknow.
This is to informed you that I have complained several times at your gomti nagar BSNL office but yet not received any response from you. Complain no is L-6989. This is a last complain from my side and if it is not checked within one week, then i have no liability of any type of bill of this duration..
So, Take action as soon as possible.

Than you,

An
  9th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,

Myself Ananda Chandra Samal residing in village-Kantipur, post office-Kantipur, distt- Jajpur, tehsil-Binjhar pur. Orissa, I am an existing consumer of BSNL landline connection since 10yrs, having the no-06728-238708, but my telephone not working from 30/09/2008. So that I have facing so many problems due to not working my phone and very unsatisfied against this departmental service. In this session, my Father was expired. I was not able to contact my relatives for information. I had many time complaints in telephone exchange but they are presented themselves in indecency manner.I had already visit (Anglo and Jajpur Town with Mr.H.K.Mohanty).Till date they have no respond and never came my premises and my area. Please take a needful action.

I wait for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards

Ananda Chandra samal

15th of Apr, 2009

hey man see private sector like airtel, relicance etc ..and learn.
especially to the Hoskarihalli Exchange BSNL Employee officer Bangalore

Thanks
Ramesh

Ja
  12th of May, 2009

The telephone is dead for the last 3 months and complaint was already booked. But no action taken so far. I could not use Broadband connection because of it. Even the Lineman and JE not responding inspite of repeated requests..i have called for more than 100 times, , what the use of having customer care when there is no proper respond ., , , try to fix the problem as soon as possible, , because we are paying every month...if u cant fix the problem kindly pay back the money we paid, , , , or send the line man as soon as possible...that is within a day..

i have requested many times...for fixing the problem, , , , , , do it now atleast, , , , .BSNL people customer care also have to improve, because they cut the phone so soon...even when they cant hear what a customer is trying to say about the problem.

Ch
  15th of May, 2009

I have taken the new connection with no 080- 26426047. After one hour it became dead.
Please look in to this it's new connection

Kv
  10th of Jun, 2009

Sir,
I, K.V.Rathna, Residing at #65, 7th A Main, I.O.Bank Colony, Rajeshwari nagara, Laggere, Bangalore-560059, I am a consumer of BSNL Phone No.28391397 along with Broadband regret to write to write that
Now a days the BSNL officer doesn't care for the Landline/Broadband service why i don't know ? is it so they are central government servents and nobody can complaint them?. I think they are there only for getting salaries not for the serving people. they may see private sector like airtel, relicance etc ..and learnespecially to the Jalahalli Exchange BSNL Employees/ officer Bangalor. I met the concerned engineers twice, and also given written complaint sent by post till they are not able to rectify the same. complaint No.935 dt: 11-5-09
Visited on 26-5-09 and 8-6-09.

Bs
  18th of Feb, 2010

There is always lot of disturbance on the line . Quite often the line is not audible.

The recent complaint was attended but the problem keep repeating.

Telephone 08022442085

Aa
  9th of Apr, 2010

Dear Sir,
My self aasu live in gomti nagar lucknow . I wish to informe you that my phone 2303067 is totaly dead. I requested to you early you take any action.

Mc
  23rd of Jun, 2010

TO,
SDO
Gomti Nager,

Sir,
My phone no 2391003 is currently dead from 22/06/10 and my adderess is 1st Floor, Paryatan Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nager, Lucknow.
So, Take action as soon as possible.

Than you,
M.C. Dixit
Dy. G.M.
M.P. Tourism, Lucknow
Ph.2391003, 4021413
Email:- lucknow@mptourism.com, dixitmc@hotmail.com

Ni
  9th of Jul, 2010

my number is dead since 4 months ...bill has already been paid...people are not taking any response against the complaints made on 1500 ...
pls soon take action ...
thnks in advance
nilofar begum
0522-2743113
474/23/3, khadra, madehganj, lucknow

Sy
  2nd of Aug, 2010

my number 0522-2269122 is dead since 1 months ...bill has already been paid...people are not taking any response against the complaints
pls soon take action ...
thnks in advance
syedain nasir naqvi
0522-2269122
393/37, Hasan Puriya P.O. Chowk. lucknow

19th of Aug, 2010

My name is Rajesh Khattri my telephone number 0522-2442767 is dead for 3 weeks.My regular complaints and efforts arent working.Please help me...
F-146, South-City,

Bh
  30th of Oct, 2010

Dear Sir,
I am doing follow up from last one month.
There is no response to start telephone 02112-246128.
This is a very clear case of operator negligence.
This type of service is heating badly BSNL image.

Jamdade
At post Karahawagaj,
Tal - Baramati,
Dist Pune

Jg
  15th of Jun, 2011

Dear sir
My phone no. 05222629055 installed in Lucknow is out of order for the last eight months. It has got great noise. Besides some time i do not get an voice qnd sometime I get very waek voice. I am facing a lot of problem. i contacted DGM who askede the DE Phone to do needful and he also gave me his number but no result though I contacted DE Phones severfal time.
I hope this complint will bring some esult/
Yours faithfully, J>P>Mittal, 15 Bulandbagh Lucknow

Su
  29th of Nov, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm susmitha, We took BSNL Connection along with Broadband one year ago. My Landline and braodband are not working and even the instrument(telephone) is also not working properly and it was dead since a month. We booked a complaint. But no action was taken so far. I could not use Broadband connection & Call to others from Landline because of it. Even the Lineman and JE not responding inspite of repeated requests.i have called so many times, simply we are paying the bill without any usage of landline and broadband. I'm requesting you to solve the problem as soon as possible, , because we are paying every month...Please lineman to check where the problem...Thankyou in Advance