Bsnl - Bangalore / Wakeup or give up bsnl

1 India Review updated:

I have a bsnl landline connection with a broadband bearing #080-[protected] which however doesn't work from past 9 days, i have made many efforts to clear my line, in fact i had trice been to brinavan telephone exchange, all got is waiting there for about 5 to 15 minutes till the bsnl employees complete their chitchat, personal talk and then somebody takes my telephone number and informs me that line man will be there or will call back...! Its been 9 days waiting still no response, is this the service what we deserve??? What r the superiors doing? Sleeping too?? I lost hope on them. Can anybody help me in this problem...

Comments

6th of Jun, 2007

I am a broadband connection holder residing in Vidyaranyapura, and my telephone number is 23646871, always the server goes down, and the promised speed is 1 mbps, but it is not worth even 128 kpps, always the server goes down by 1055 p.m. , and inspite of complaining several times, there is no care taken, and no response to any of my complaints. I am fed up of the services, i am planning to switch to Airtel broadband.

• Bi
      27th of Jun, 2007

Applied for Telephone connection on 22.01.07 , when ever asking for the same, always answer is next week .

I think some of the offices supporting other net work people , i mean if BSNL delays connection obviously customers will go for other alternatives.

Since i have asked for a connection just half a km distance from NH7 - near Insosys, Electronic City.

• Pr
      25th of Jul, 2008

I want received calls of today on this number 08022902438 pleas

• Su
      29th of Mar, 2009

EVEN MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 3 MONTHS BUT BILL IS PAID PROMPTLY FOR NOT FAULT OF MINE.

• Du
      24th of Apr, 2013

dear sir
    i have complain this month 4 time that my broadband is speed is slow and it disconnect many time but no any person is resolve my problem my no. is 07366-2410240