Bsnl Bangalore / Long delay in shifting telephone!

1 India Review updated:

I have a BSNL connection number [protected], and had submitted a form for shifting of the same from J P Nagar to Bilekahalli in April 07 and till date whenever I inquire when the phone will be shifted they give some lame excuses and tell this week it will happen. I am sick of this. The service is very poor.

Comments

• Sr
      16th of May, 2007

I have a BSNL connection number 28565530, and had submitted a form for shifting of the same 0n 07/05/07 from #117, S-HIG-C8, 5th Phase, Yelahanka New Town to #914, N-MIG-B, Block 20, 5th Phase, Yelahanka New Town, and till date no response. I made a second visit and found my form is not forwarded at all, and the concerned person was on leave, so I had to resubmit my form again on 14/05/07. I am sick of this. The service is very poor.

• La
      16th of May, 2007

I am an bsnl customer, i have forwarded application for local shift on 10.04.2007 and ob no was issued the same day. When i approached the local office at chandralayout i got answer no cable, then i opted for will phone. After a month on on 12.05.07 the dept installed will phone and assured in a day connection will be given. But till today it is not happened. The worst part the officers at chandra layout does not respond for telephone calls. If we go their the same ### and bull story they are equipped with. Please look in to it and advice for better service to maintain the tag on bsnl as the best in business. Please replay me the way to get rental waver for the amount as my telephone was not working for a month.

• Ve
      21st of May, 2007

I have a BSNL connection number 7825508, and had submitted a complaint for non working 20 days back to Jigani exchange. But result is Zero, whenever I inquire J E not available or they give some excuses and we are helpless. I am writing this complaint having some hopes that the phone will activate. The service is very poor.

• Ck
      28th of Jun, 2007

Hi,

I have a BSNL connection number- 28478619. I have booked the Complaint three week ago about my phone is dead and I got the request no 021 from the customer care but still it is not rectified even we call the our area jay and operator prakash also they saying that it will be solved today it self but still it was not done. The phone is in name of CK parvathi w/o C A Kariyappa.

Thanks
    Kishan Ck

21st of Sep, 2007

The new Land line connection is applied & we received the OB no:93125893 date3/9/07,till date no updates on this

4th of Nov, 2007

Am a BSNL Customer since last 10 years. Recently we had shifted out house. I have submitted application for local shift on Oct 15th, 2007 at Chandra Layout exchange office and ob no was issued the same day. When I approached the local office at Chandra Layout I got answer the connection will be given in 3-4 days time as our new house area also comes under the same exchange. But till today it is not happened. The worst part the officers at Chandra Layout does not respond for telephone calls. If we go their the same ### and bull story they are equipped with. Please look in to it and advice for better service to maintain the tag on BSNL as the best in business. Please replay me the way to get rental waiver for the amount as my telephone was not working for a month.

These days there is wast competitions on every field and even telephones services. I dont understand why the government companies not taking these seriously and provide better service than any other private companies. As people still Trust and Believe Government Services.

Sridhar.

4th of Nov, 2007

Am a BSNL Customer since last 10 years with telephone no. 23392197. Recently we had shifted out house. I have submitted application for local shift on Oct 15th, 2007 at Chandra Layout exchange office and ob no was issued the same day. When I approached the local office at Chandra Layout I got answer the connection will be given in 3-4 days time as our new house area also comes under the same exchange. But till today it is not happened. The worst part the officers at Chandra Layout does not respond for telephone calls. If we go their the same ### and bull story they are equipped with. Please look in to it and advice for better service to maintain the tag on BSNL as the best in business. Please replay me the way to get rental waiver for the amount as my telephone was not working for a month.

Sridhar.

21st of Dec, 2007

Hi,

I have got a new connection from BSNL. The setvice so pathetic that I cant express in words!

I got this connection to access Broad Band. But, it's all waste!

It hardly get's connected. And when you call 1500 to lodge a complaint people cant even speak proper English! The service is so ChEAP!!!

I tried calling the Division Manager. But, that phone only rings & no one asnweres that call.

I am feeling so sorry for getting this filthy & cheap connection!!!

And now the phone is DEAD & no one bothers to FIX it.

HOW CHEAP!!!

21st of Aug, 2008

Ref : Telephone No. 23516423

Second Mail reminder

My residence landline with the above number is dead since 25 days The telephonic complaints are all in vain. Kndly attened the same immdieatly

Regards

Chandrashekar

• Ge
      5th of Aug, 2009

i have shifted my house on the 6th june 2009 from prashanthnager to K.R.Puram, i have submitted the form for shfiting till date they give me the same excuse like there is no cable available in the department, how can a dpeartment run without cable pair for more than 2 months, iwork and have a sick patient at home the communication is very difficult, till date no one has even come over to the place to look into the matter, please guide if we have to cancel this line and go for better serivce provider, i have lost trust in this department.

my number is 23282869