Bsnl Allahabad / Land Line / dead landlin

India Review updated:
4.45
my land line no [protected] is dead since 15/03/2008.we have complaint several time, but till date my phone is still dead.ihave also talked to DGM telophone.we are facing lot of problem & mental tension .please do the needfull so that my phone get repaired.
R.K.MISHRA
1-B TYPE IV RAILWAY COLONY
PRAYAG ALLAHABAD

Comments

Sa
  12th of Jun, 2008
Sir, After complaining and several follow ups at local level, I am left with no option other than approaching to you thru this mail.I wish to mention that my landline phone no.0532-2658640(Meerapur exchange, Allahabad)is frequently giving problems in incoming & outgoing for last two months.Though supply is there but neither i can make a call nor able to receive calls.Several complaints were lodged in 198 and every time it was informed by Meerapur exchange that it is a exchange problem.No permanent solution has come yet.Being one of the biggest & best customer service provider, i hope that my problem will be solved at the earliest.
Your kind intervention shall highly be solicited.

with regards
EMAIL ID: chatterjee.sanjeeb@yahoo.co
Al
  20th of Aug, 2008
Sir,
Last 2 month in my phone No.0532-2540136 in range Shivkuti exchange, frequently line automatic going on & stop .I change my set in last month in exchange But sorry to say giving set is also not working it, s no 1, 5, 6, 9, not working & also line fault occurs due to this we are not make out going call Or incomming call .Ring is also atumation in telphone .since 4/8/8 it Dead we complain several times but till date it, s, dead & not working.So it is requested to you pl. change my set by new one phone & also check my line proprely.
Pl.do need full so my phone work.
ALok kumar srivastava
LIG-220, Govindpur Colony
ALLAHABAD
Al
  22nd of Aug, 2008
My land line no 0532-2540136 is dead since 04/08/2008.we have complaint several time, but till date my phone is still dead.we are facing lot of problem& mental tnsion .Several complaints were lodged in 198.please do the needfull so that my phone get repaired.

ALOK KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
LIG 220-GOVINDPUR COLONY
ALLAHABAD
An
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Sir,
My name is Uma Kant Dubey and my land line no. is 0532-2418241. i have a broad band connection. the main problem is my broadband connection is not properly working when ever is tries to connect my broadband it shows an error "Phone Line is Busy ".
Um
  29th of Nov, 2008
Sir, I had taken a landline and broadband connection in the month of March 2008. My phone no. is 05322460202. At the time of application I had given photocopy of registry papers of my house. Now my house no. has been alloted. It is 69 A, Thorn hill road. Dayanand marg, (besides Sansakar girls hostel), ALLHABAD 211001. I don't get my teliphone bills . I humbly request you to send my bills regularly, so I may be abale to submit it regularly.
My b'phone@ broadband services have been blocked. Please send my regular bills at above address and restore my services. Hopping an earlier response.
Thanking you, Uma sharma 29.11.2008
Ha
  28th of Feb, 2009
I AM hari lal yadav and my tel no is 05332-296091...my telephone set gives problem from december 08...and i complain in BSNL Office many times but they didn't come to my home for repair or change the telephone set...how bill is always come at the right time..i don't know what they are doing...now bsnl is a largest telecommunication company in INDIA...so why users get so many problems please...tell me when i use my telephone...or anybody come from bsnl office

harilal78@gmail.com
mob 09868429331
Sh
  19th of Sep, 2009
I am very much grateful to BSNL who provides us broad band service. But I appreciate the staff who make fool to the consumer and issue fa kant alse/superfluous bill just to harrass the consumer. I draw the attention of all the staff who look after the bills, Pl ref bill No 31228399 bill issued in favour of Shiv Kant Mishra and your good office charged Rs 1664 for modem whereas I have replaced Modem 2 and got new modem . .It means you have to charge 1664-1200=464 only. I am a senior citizen and I have to run in your office and locate the staff and hear their harsh words and waste nearly one week to nothing. Pl lood into matter and see the welfare of consumer which your good office also announce now and then, . If this bill is not verified by your good staff then please withdraw the telephone connection so I can get sound sleep My phone No 2541330
An
  8th of Mar, 2010
SIR,
I would like to inform you that my landline 0532-2544429 (Sikvkuti exchange) is dead from many day.
some times it automatisally woking and sudden it dead. this problem is from i suffer from the starting of the connection i get. And also the lineman makes my connection tempory the wire is drawn from my neighbour's D.P.
due to this my internet also not working and my total money losses in yours forum,
So I kindly request to you please take the nesseary action and provide the nesseary equipment to the lineman for my permanent connectoin.
Thanking You.
Yours Sciencerly
S.C. Lal Srivastava
247F/4 OM GAYTRI NAGAR ALLAHABAD
Sn
  21st of Aug, 2010
I HAVE COMPLAINT SEVRAL TIME MY BRADBAND CONNECTION NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND ALLWAYS DISCONNECTED I WILL MAKE REQUEST PEASE CHECK PROBLEM AND HELP ME FOR BROLEM TO SHORT OUT THANK YOU

MY ADRESS 51-RAMPRIYA ROAD
PRAYAG ALLAHABAD
PNO. 2540188
Sn
  21st of Aug, 2010
my telphone line is dead our teliphone no.2540188 and dial tone is missing my brad band connection is not working my exchange is (Sikvkuti exchange) my dp connection is from plole ow days dp connection is arrange by bsnl in nearest DP POINT
Thanking You.
Yours Sciencerly
SIDH NARAIN PANDEY
51-RAM PRIYA ROAD PRAYAG ALLAHBAD
Sh
  6th of Mar, 2012
0532-2451229-ye mera broadband connection ka landline no. hai. bahut dukh k sath kahna pad raha hai ki es sanchar paddhati ne apne naam ke aage BHARAT laga rakha hai. kya BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD me esi tarah ki servicing di jati hai? kitne dino se broadband connection bund hai magar complain k baad b aaj b bund hai.pls aaplog kab jaagenge. saari hadd paar ho gayi magar BSNL sarkar ki aankhe kal b bund thi aaj bhi hain.Bill to aap kabhi ghar bhejenge nahi. phir khud se connection kaat denge. hm jakar office se pata lagakar bhar kar aa gaye magar aap Broadband chaalu nahi karenge. bahut dukhi kar rakha hai apki servicing ne. Shayad mai kabhi kisi ko b ye sugeest na karun. ab to mera broadband theek kar dijiye. haath jodte hai.dobara koi connection apse nahi lena bus esko theek kar dijiye
Pr
UTTAR PRADESH

October 3, 2012
SDO Telephones,
Transport Nagar Exhange
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Transport Nagar,
Allahabad.

SUB: NON-WORKING OF TELEPHONE # 0532-2232497
Ref: Customer ID 1007004752

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that we have paid all dues upto April 2012 in May 2012 vide your receipt # ALDTPNCC04051200006 dated 04-05-2012 copy enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

Since April 2012 our phone is not working and this I have informed personally to your Office on 4th May 2012 at the time of making the payment. In addition I have tried to place our complaint on your telephone # 198, but in 198 the attendant could not placed any complaint till today and saying that your telephone is right and there is no any fault at all.

When 198 is not registering our complaint, we are get in touch with SDO, telephones over phone no. of times but till today there is no any positive action or our phone get repaired.

You are requested to get our phone in working condition at the earliest.

PROTEST

Please note that from April 2012 onwards we will not make any payment to you, and if you were not in a position to rectify our phone we are humbly request you to DISCONNECT the telephone connection and reimbursement me the security amount with you.

A line of your action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,