BSMGrant Search / Unauthorized bank withdrawal!

1 3628 CollisterBoise, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-629-8606

You had no right to have 39.95 taken out of my account, you will pay this amount back to my bant plus any overdraft fees that have been applied, my bank is aware of your malfunction and will be awaiting a reply. Your prompt action is required, this is not a request, it is a DEMAND!!

Comments

• El
      16th of Jan, 2008

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I HAVE NOTIFIED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY, I HAVE INFORMED THEM OF YOUR ILLEGAL ACT ON 1/15/08. YOU KNOW AND I KNOW I NEVER GAVE YOU LIGAL ACCES TO MY CARD NOR DID I GIVE YOU LEGAL PERMISSION OR OTHERWISE TO ACCESS MY VISA CARD FOR ANY GRANT SEARCH.

PEOPLE AND SCRAMMERS LIKE YOU SHOULD ALL BURN IN HELL!!!

NOT ONLY HAVE YOU ILLEGALLY STOLE FROM ME, YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM MY CHILDREN AND I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS.

I WHAT MY $39.99, RETURNED IMMEDIATELY!!

• Ba
      25th of Jan, 2008

I did not authorize you to take this money out of my account.

• Be
      6th of Feb, 2008

BSM Grant Search,
    I asked and paid for your CD I did not give permistion to take out 39.95 you have now taken money for my house payment and now I am short.

put back my momey and take me OFF YOUR LIST I DO NOT WANT YOUR PRODUCT...

• Vg
      20th of Feb, 2008

No authorization was given to take 39.95 from my account.My bank has been notified of this fraud.

• St
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I did not authorize any deduction from my bank account. How did you gain access to it? This is internet fraud and will be prosecuted as such.

• Ri
      21st of Mar, 2008

BSM stole money from me too and I want it back .

• Ro
      14th of Apr, 2008

Would you please cancle my account with you i no long need this on this day 4/14/08 thank you obert Reeves.

• Do
      16th of Apr, 2008

I paid for a CD; however, I did not authorize you to take $39.95 from my bank account. Please refund my account asap. I would have telephoned, but on my bank statement there is not number. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

• Pa