BSM /SBA Express / Unauthorized debit from bank account!

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Like the lady who complain of being charge of $7.95 out of my bank account unauthorized charge. I call them twice to stop charging me of that amount from my account. They continual to charge me. My comment is. Have the bank security block
bms/sba from debiting out of your account,or close your checking account to open a new one. Be careful who you give your checking number to. Stay away from Grant site. They will use your account on bsm/sba express. Dose no good in calling them.
They will lie to you by saying The account is canceled on the phone. Do not believe.

That what they did to me.

Comments

• De
      30th of Dec, 2007

I have the same thing on a credit card. When I called and cancelled I even got a confirmation #.

• Me
      7th of Jan, 2008

Need a phone number for these people want to report fraud but dont know what or how to do it. They take 7.95 out of my account want them to stop 2 or three times a month need help.

• Sh
      10th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem. bsm/sba continues to take money from my account. I don't have any way to contact them. Network Agenda also takes out money, and I have never signed up with them for anything!!
    I have emailed them several times to stop and have gotten no answer. How do you stop these people?

• Ke
      11th of Jan, 2008

I just got off the phone with my bank and went through a very long and difficult phone call with the BSM/SBA customer service people. They say that they are affiliated with Grant Master and charge you if you do not SPECIFICALLY cancel your account with them after cancelling Grant Master.

My fiance made the call and I sat with her while she was cancelling and she told me that they told her EVERYTHING was cancelled. After I informed them of this, along with my bank rep on a conference call they told me that they would reverse 1 charge of 7.95. I found out through my bank that there were two charges and I wanted them both reversed.

After telling them that I was going to report them to the consumer affairs department the operator found a supervisor who finally reversed both charges for me and cancelled the account.

There was no number provided with the charges and I had to find out all of this information through my bank. Hidden affilate charges are a shady and barely legal business practice and you can file a report with the consumer affairs board and other legal entities to get your money back or at least get the company to stop. It also helps to tell the company this. I hope this helps.

• Sh
      12th of Jan, 2008

I just went and found out that I was charged $7.95 from BSM/SBA Express and another charge of $9.95 from Network Agenda. I am very upset over this. I went on the Grant Master Website, to used the 7 day trial to look into getting a Federal Grant for school. I called and cancelled and got a cancellation #. I also have 2 additional Unauthorized Charges from Everyday Legal Forms($9.95) and Family Savers Programs($39.95)I went to my bank and closed my account. Now I'm waiting for my bank to contact these people to get my money back.

13th of Mar, 2008

I just had to finally cancel my bank account to get these people to stop charging me for something I never ordered or looked at (BSM/SBA EXPRES). I am hoping that this will stop the payments of $7.95 and $10.00. Please don't agree to anything that has grant in the title.