bsm/sba Express Las Vegas Nv Us / unauthorised payment

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I was charged for something I have no idea what but it cost me $22.95 and I had to say that I lost my card and get a new one because of this I did not know what they where untill I came in here and thats wrong and they dont give calls back don't even know how they got my card number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

6th of Dec, 2007

I was charged $7.95 on my debit card and I do not now what it is for. Please look into this and let me know.

• Ke
      8th of Dec, 2007
    BSM/SBA Express Las Vegas NV - unauthorised charge

This company has charged my card two previous times, I contacted them, and recieved a refund ( thank God!) Then, they have just charged my card AGAIN, and because the charge is pending, there is nothing I can do!!! I can't find their phone number, nor can Paypal, so I was hoping someone might be able to help. Thank you.

8th of Dec, 2007

I WAS CHARGED $7.95 FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU PEOPLE GOT MY CREDIT CARD BUT I'M GOING TO MY BANK TODAY AND GETTING A NEW CARD. THIS WAS THE SECOND MONTH U PEOPLE TOOK THIS AMOUNT FROM ME BUT ITS GOING TO STOP THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

• Je
      10th of Dec, 2007

I agree it needs to stop. I am going thru the same problem

• Br
      12th of Dec, 2007

I really am ticked off, they have been charging me a while now, and i didnt even realize it.

• Da
      12th of Dec, 2007

My card was charged $7.95 yesterday. I can't do anything about it until it hard posts my account. Biggest problem is, the only thing you can find online about this company or whatever it is, are complaints. Not really sure what to do. I mean I guess my bank will give me my money back but they won't be made whole.

12th of Dec, 2007

I also had 7.95 taken from my account. If you ordered a free GRANT MASTER cd, this is where it came from. I also did not authorize this and I am getting a refund. If you call 800/986-2640 you may as well get a refund.

12th of Dec, 2007

There is also a charge from NetworkAgenda.com for 9.95 taken out for this same GRANT MASTER cd. I am working on a refund for this as well. This number to call is 800/418-9320. I have not had success with this yet, but I am still working on it.

• Tr
      15th of Dec, 2007

I was charge 47.90 from this place and i dont no who or where they dont my debt card number from i am really tick off bout this whole thing.

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2007

Im checking on my sons account and find out there has been 3 charges i have no idea what they are, one is from wealth for 29.95 networkagenda.com 9.95 bsm/sba express 7.95 which caused the account to go over its limit so not only was i charged 47.85 for something i have no idea what it is, and my son is in jail so there should be no transactions made to this card at all i had to pay a overlimit fee for 30. because someone wants to be a ### i had to pay 80. just to bring it current.

• Da
      17th of Dec, 2007

I was charged $7.95 on my debit card and I do not now what it is for and I wont it to stop NOW!!!

• Ra
      19th of Dec, 2007

This Company charged to my card, Twice after contacted them by e- mail.

There someone might be able to help me!

I cant find a phone # from them!

Thanks!

• Do
      20th of Dec, 2007

YES, here is their phone #: 800-986-2640. I just had the same thing happen to me except when I called, got customer service, and this young woman talked like a recording. She said, "as much as I would like to help you I can't right now, call back in a couple of hours". What the heck is that all about! What a SCAM! All these companies need to be brought before the courts for FRAUD! They are making it more difficult for anyone to feel comfortable about ordering anything at all online, or doing any kind of business online for that matter. IT IS OUT OF CONTROL!!

• Du
      26th of Dec, 2007

I was charged $7.95 on my debit card and I don't know what it its for.

• Ta
      27th of Dec, 2007

This is sad to see that everyone has the same complaint and it's still going on because my account had a debit from these people too. Isn't this illegal. THis charge occurred on today I started researching and this complaint site came up so whats next...

• Er
      28th of Dec, 2007

i just noticed that i was charged for something i never buy! i even wasnt in las vegas! i talked to my bank they said i can get back my money.. even if its 8$ its still money and i am mad about it! its a crime ant stealing,thats not fear!!!!!i have a debit card and my dad said to not buy nothing with debit card online,because debit cards are not fully protected.. now i know,that he is right... proboblly... well ...i just mad,and i am not letting that happen anymore..i am changing my account too...

28th of Dec, 2007

Checked my balance and sure enough there was a charge for 7.95....So I googled it and found this board...So I called about the grantmaster cd (which yes I have one) and they denied the charge....So I called my debit card company....and they quickly released the funds back into my account.....And to put a stop to this.....I also have a new card in the mail.....

• Na
      1st of Jan, 2008

I was just charged 8.95 by them but I cancelled and they gave me a cancelation number but still charged me anyways. Is that legal? How can they just charge for something that you don't have or even need? I hate to have to cancel my card but I guess that's what I'm going to have to do!!!

• Wi
      4th of Jan, 2008

I was also charged $7.95 from BSM/SBA EXPRESS LAS VEGAS NV which seems to be associated with the Grant Master CD. This is an unauthorized transaction and I plan on bringin the name of this company to the attention of the press and the better business Bureau. I have not called the customer service number I have for the grant master CD due to it being before business hours and I have not called my bank yet for the same reason but I plan on calling both and I do intend to get my money back... no matter what it takes... the the principle... you dont just take other peoples month MFer!!!

• Wi
      4th of Jan, 2008

I just called the customer service number 1-800-546-2919 and spoke to a woman by the name of Abby S. who processed my $7.95 refund with no problem. She gave me a confirmation number and told me that the refund should post to my account within 3 to 5 business days. When you call this number to get your refund make sure you get the confirmation number AND MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE CSR THAT YOU WISH TO CANCEL ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CAUSE FUTURE AUTO WITHDRAWS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.