BSM/SBA Express / Didn't buy - charging my check card

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I am being charged on my credit card the past two months for $39.95 and another for $7.95 each for something I didn't even get.
I don't have access to a phone number for them or an address--only BSM/SBA EXPRESS on my credit card bill.

Comments

• Ka
      4th of Dec, 2007

There have been unauthorized charges against my credit card. I ordered a cd from grant masters for $1.97. I canceled the subscription. My credit card has been charged for 7.95 and two charges of $12.95 twice all on Dec 3, 2007. I want this to stop now and I need a refund of the money now. The charges are under BSM/SBA Express

• Ka
      17th of Dec, 2007
    BSM/SBA Express - Unauthorized credit card charges
    Modesto
    California

This company charged $7.95 onto my credit card, and when you call the phone number listed, there is no answer, the music will play for about 3 minutes and then just silence, you stay on hold forever. I never authorized this company and don't even know what it is for!!

• La
      26th of Dec, 2007

I never authorized this company to extract money from my bank account.

• Ne
      3rd of Jan, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - Withdrawal of 7.95 from my bank account
    41 wolfpit ave #11G
    Norwalk
    Connecticut
    Phone: 473-538-8893

Several withdrawals from my account for $7.95 from BSM/SBA express.. this withdrawal was completed without my authorization. Don't know how to contact to discontinue... I think this is fraud...

Please look into my case and respond to my concern as so as possible.

Thanks.
    Nelcol

• My
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I am having $7.95 taken out of my checking account for 2 months now. I have not given authorization for these fees to be taken out and never have. If this is for the Grant CD, I called them and cancelled this two months ago, before the 7-day or 14-day trial was up. I want my money reimbursed. Why do people take advantage of other people like this? I have sent a letter directly to them, and hopefully will get this resolved.

7th of Jan, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - Charges to bank account
    Princeton
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-431-3821
    networkagenda.com

I was charged twice for this company when i had never used their services. I got half of my refund out of their "courtesy" to me. The number I called was 1-800-986-2640. I was also charged from networkagenda.com twice for 9.95 a month. I got my full refund back when I called their number. Their number is 1-800-418-9320.

9th of Jan, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - Unauthorized charge to debit card
    bsm/sba
    522 1st Street
    Waukegan
    Illinois
    Phone: 847-596-8234

Fraudulent charge was discovered on my bank card for 7.95 and there is no way to call to contact them - its a scam!! My debit card co. customer service dept. had no record of who these ppl were or how to contact them. CHANGE YOUR ACCT # AND DO NOT USE ANY NET PAGE TO BUY ANYTHING UNLESS ITS SECURED!!! Dispute the charges with your cc/debit card co. and MAKE them give you your $ back.

• Li
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I finally got some answers last night. BSM/SBA Express, Network Agenda, Rebate Millionaire and Everyday legal forms are all the same company. I spoke with a Shawntel last night and I got loud! She said that I had utilized the member accounts with the sign ons, so she originally refused to refund my monies. I told her the only reason I tried to get into those accounts was to contact them. Everyone of these "fraudulant" companies has a different 800 number. Stay firm and get loud with them. Tell them that you have 60 days to take care of this according to Federal Regulation E. Then close your cc or debit card so they cannot keep charging you. These people need to be stopped. Maybe we should get a hold of 60 minutes or something like that and expose these Frauds!!

• Ke
      24th of Jan, 2008

Who the hell is this taking my money I did not give you permission to take this from my account so give it back or get sued one of the two.

• Le
      30th of Jan, 2008

I had the same thing happen with the $7.95 charge. I cancelled and have been charged on 1/30/2008. I have not yet been charged the $12.95 charges yet. How do I fix it?!

• Os
      4th of Feb, 2008

I had BSM/SBA take money out of my debit account to the point that I was force to change cards. Now they started on my credit card. How do they get away with charging you, taking your money, and not be legally accountable. I would like to have their phone number if anyone has it so that maybe I can file charges against them. they owe me money and I want it back. I was told to file charges against them in nevada.

• Ro
      12th of Feb, 2008

I received an unauthorized charge against my credit card

16th of Feb, 2008
    SBA Express - Unauthorized credit card charges
    993 Clamtown Rd.
    Phone: 570-386-2781

I never authorized this bsm / sba express to take money out of my account. This company or website was not authorized and i would hope that they sovle this problem fast. They took out 7. 95 of my account and it was not authorized!!!

• St
      27th of Feb, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - Unauthorized charge to my account
    BSM/SBA Express

What I thought was going to be just a $1.97 purchase has become an over $40 dollar charge. How can they do that??? They are going to get into some serious trouble if this continues..

• Be
      27th of Feb, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - Unauthorized credit card charges
    15659 Nordstrom
    L'Anse
    Michigan
    Phone: 906-524-5316

BSM/SBA express has charged my credit card $7.95 per month (how did they get the number?) for the last three months and I have not authorized the charges. Also, BSM/SBA Grant Asst. is charging $39.95 per month, again not authorized. There is a third charge for $9.95, also reoccurring. These charges started in December - I have canceled the credit card.

• Do
      28th of Feb, 2008

I was also billed $7.95 even after I called on 01-08-08 and cancelled. I just called again and Simon did not want to cancel he wanted me to wait and call back after March 20th! Why I do not know. I told him to cancel it NOW, which he supposedly did, but would not refund me for the January and February charges, he said he could only refund one month, even though I cancelled on 01-08 and he even confirmed that I had called!!

I definately plan on filing a compliant with the Better Business Bureau and our Secretary of State's Office!

• Vi
      29th of Feb, 2008

This is a bunch of crap. And it's the biggest scam I've ever run into. I cancelled the membership the day after I made the order. I'm not an idiot, so that time fram would fall WITHIN the 7 days...now wouldn't it, Ryan? Unless your idea of seven days is different than mine. Your customer service people are horrible, rude and this whole situation is ridiclous. I think we should all file a class action suit for credit card fraud against network aganeda.com. I'm still being billed, RYAN. What do you plan to do about that? How do you plan to compensate me for YOUR COMPANY screwing me over when I have called and CANCELLED my membership???

• Ry
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Lu
      1st of Apr, 2008

The charges started last month. They never tell you that have to pay a fee. It is suppose to be free. At any rate I want my money back. The is totally unacceptable. I am wondering where these charges are comong from and now I know.

• Lo
      14th of Apr, 2008
    BSM/SBA Express - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    BSM/SBA EXPRESS
    las vegas
    Phone: 1-866-370-7270
    grant masters

cancelled months ago and they keep taking money out of my account, I have to go back and see how often they have done this, so I get all my money back. They said they would credit me, will see, but they would not tell me how many months they took out $7.95 and 9.95 each month.