BSM / SBA Express Grant Master / Charge $7.95 to credit card!

1 P.O.Box 690871Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918 812 6778

I canceled the Grant Master service over a month ago and they are still charging my credit card $7.95 a month under the name BSM/SBA EXPRESS.

Comments

Ja
  25th of Nov, 2007
BSM / SBA EXPRESS - Unauthorized deduction!
3356 8th Avenue
Racine
Wisconsin
Phone: 262-994-5269

I submitted payment for online grants info. The web page said I was inelligable for their program after I submitted my credit card info. I thought this message was in error and submitted the information again, with credit card info. I was given the same message: This program unavailable to you at this time. My card was credited $7.95 from my account on 10/31/07.

Br
  27th of Nov, 2007

The other day there were a bunch of comments from people that were having the same problem. There were some phone numbers to have the charges stopped. What were they again?

Ne
  6th of Dec, 2007

CAN YOU GUYS STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT NEVER HEARD OF YA'LL NEVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM YA'LL OK PLEASETHEY TOOK ME 7.95

Ro
  20th of Dec, 2007

I have had deductions from my checking account for two months for $7.95 for something which I never ordered. The customer service number for BSM/SBA Express no longer works. If you have a different number, please let me know. I don't have money to give away.

Robert Marshall.

Ma
  21st of Dec, 2007

I too had been taken. First $39.95, then for two months now it has been $7.95. Guess I need to talk to my Bank about this. No number too call, does not work!

Ru
  28th of Dec, 2007

I also cancelled their services and continue to have charges on my credit card from them. First, it was $39.95 for something that was supposed to cost $1.95 and now $7.95 a month. What are we supposed to do when we request the cancellation of services and they won't listen? I've been left to dispute their charges, each month, with my credit card company.
Honestly, I don't have the time or patience for these people who choose to thieve from others instead of going to work, as the rest of us do.

Ru
  28th of Dec, 2007

Have you turned these people in to the Better Business Bureau? I just did and suggest that everyone else who has been hurt by these people do the same.

Ma
  29th of Dec, 2007

All of you that supossedly track internet theives please shut these people down they took me for 39.95
9.95 for some other scam and 7.95 for another bonus service, the only ones that are getting bonuses are them. were is a good class action suit lawyer when you need one . oh and all I requested was a free cd
s&h 1.97

SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN

PS ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN INSTEAD OF CALLING YOUR CC COMPANY EVERY MONTH JUST CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND RE-OPEN THEY WON'T HAVE YOUR NEW CC #

Mm
  7th of Jan, 2008

I also had this problem. I called the card company and got this phone number not sure if it will help anyone but here it is. 8663707270. Hope this helps everyone that is messed up by this cr&p.

Er
  7th of Jan, 2008

I also was charged just today with the $7.95 from them. Any luck on finding out how to get them to stop?

Ch
  11th of Jan, 2008

About the only way you can stop the charges is to cancel your bank card. I did that just now (BofA has 24 live support) at 10:00 pm PST. Your bank account number doesn't change, you may be inconvenienced for a few days, but I have lost over $100 in charges, not to mention $70.00 in overdraft fees thanks to them. It is well worth that inconvenience. You're only being charges $7.95, lucky you. I'm getting $39.95, but have stopped it now. You need to call your bank ASAP to cancel your bankcard & get issued a new one and if your bank refuses, you need to find another bank.

Di
  12th of Jan, 2008

I'm getting charged TWICE by this scam company!! Once another the name of NetworkAgenda and the other BSM/SBA EXPRESS. I called right after I got the so called help cd and cancelled. It has now been 3 months!!

Mi
  15th of Jan, 2008

i too have been ripped off by grantmaster. i don't have the money to pay for something i will never receive. i am still trying to cancel them but to no avail.

Li
  22nd of Jan, 2008

I also cancelled this over a month ago and now I have a $7.95 charge this month. I have notified my bank not to authorize this withdrawal. How can they keep doing this. I don't understand. These people need to be shut down immediately. I work hard for my money and these people keep taking it. I don't think so!!! I'm filing a complaint with the BBB. I cannot close my account because I have my CS direct deposited and that is a big mess to change........

Let's get these creeps. Everyone needs to file a complaint with the BBB.

Me
  20th of Feb, 2008

I cancelled with grant master over 5 months ago and got charged $7.95 last month and again this month. I want this stopped immediatly and funds returned to my account ASAP.Isn't this against the law?If not returned I am going to cancel the damn card.Leave me and my money alone!!!!!!!

Su
  22nd of Feb, 2008

This place is bogus, they continue to bill every week it seems. I have been billed $1.97, 39.95,7.95 and 9.95 I called to cancel the service today and they act like you are to know they will bill you every week for something.

I plan on complaining about this place every chance I get!!! What a rip off. Ask me if I wanted a grant, I said I need one just to pay your charges however I will go elsewhere.

Ja
  28th of Feb, 2008

I am also being charged for grant master and I canceled my account with them. Is there any thing that can be done.

Bi
  29th of Feb, 2008

My bank wants info from me on this customer and I told them they just needed to do a search on a computer and they will find everything they need to know about this scam to not have a working number to call and cancell

Ba
  5th of Mar, 2008

I also have been charged $7.95 that I have no idea what it's for. I have not given permission for this charge. I want to immediately cancel whatever this is.

Ca
  9th of Mar, 2008

They took me for charges of $7.95, $9.95 and $39.95--The company is not legitimate and needs to be shut down. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and State Attorneys for Utah and Nevada