bsm/grantsearch / did not order and was charged twice on my visa

1 NV, United States Review updated:

my visa has been charged $39.95 on 1/31/2008 and again 2/7/2008 for 7.95 and again on 1/22/2008 for $1.97
i am calling my bank and deniing payment .. be carefull in the future debting into someones account.. susan crabtree

Comments

26th of Feb, 2008

MONEY IS BEING TAKING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT I DID NOT ATHURIZE

• Ry
      27th of Feb, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

8th of Mar, 2008

Did NOT order. Do NOT want.
    Please Cancel.
    Please refund $1.97 posted 2/4/08
    Please refund $39.95 posted 2/12/08

• Te
      20th of Mar, 2008

Hello Ryan, I am another victim of this company. I can't understand why I was charged for services I didn't authorize. I called The 1866-370-7270 I spoke with Holly who is a supervisor. She said that she couldn't refund me the $128.00 in overdraft fee from my bank. She was able to refund me for $75.75 which didn't include the other $39.95 I was charged on 1/30/08. If I would have known I was going to be charged this amount of money for ordering a cd for 2.95 I wouldn't have ordered the cd. I feel that this company isn't forth coming in informing its customers about these charges from network agenda, everyday legal forms, bsm grant research Asst and, bsm/sba express. I am requesting an additional refund for the $39.95 and the $128.00 in over draft fees. I feel that If I would have known about these charges I would have adjusted my account accordingly. I thanked Holly for the help she did provide me but she is limited in what she could do in order to refund me the total abount I lost in this online transaction. I am willing to submit my bank statement as proff of the unauthouized charges to my account. Your kind of attention would be greatly appreciated Thank you.

• Da
      10th of Apr, 2008

you've been taking my monies and I didn't order anything from you people. I'm having my bank file a claim against you and put a stop payment to you.
    what is this some kind of scam.

• Li
      29th of Apr, 2008

I didn't understand how to use the service so didn't use. I thought I was doing a survey not signing up for somethine. I want the $39.95 posted in my account.

• Na
      9th of May, 2008

We too were charged $39.95 and several other small charges on a credit card. I did not order this. We do not want this as we are finding this is nothing but a scam. Remove these charges and stop any further charges. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Our credit card has been notified to accept no more charges from your 'company'.

• Sh
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I also DID NOT order
    DO NOT want
    NEVER RECIEVED
    I DO WANT THE $ posted back into my account!!
    6-13-08 $1.29
    6-13-08 $1.00
    7-22-08 $39.95
    8-21-08 $39.95
    I have made a formal complaint against u to my bank!

• St
      3rd of Sep, 2008

i just got charged to my account 39.95 as well..I didnt ask for this service an i am calling my back tomorrow.I am livid an expect a refund. It sickening the way they get to do this to you. I will be making sure my bank does not allow you to charge my account anymore.

• Al
      17th of Oct, 2008

SEPT. 25TH. CHARGED $2.99. OCT. 2 CHARGED $39.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD. I NEVER ORDERED FROM YOU, NOR HAVE I EVER HEARD OF GRANTSEARCH TILL THESE CHARGES SHOWED UP ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GOT MY NAME, OR MY ACCOUNT #. I AM ASKING YOU TO (CANCEL), STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD AS I HAVE NOTIFIED THEM THAT THESE CHARGES ARE UNAUTHERIZED AND ANY FURTHER CHARGES ARE FRAUDULENT.

• Ra
      27th of Jan, 2009

I checked out the site, found in useless and never checked it again. Got my bank statement on line and found that they charged $2.29. I thought that was a one time fee to check the site. Than I was charged $ 39.95 on 10-23-08, 10-31-08, 12-01-08, and 12-31-08 that's $159.80. I don't check my statement offten because I have my check deposieted and my school comes out auto pay, I hardly use it other wise.

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2009

I've been victimized by these people as well.Since 06/2008, they have robbed me of 306.95 from my checking account under the names GRANTSEARCH, NW-AG.COM, and BUSINESSFUND.I say robbed because I never had any contact whatsoever with any of their many shell companies, never gave them any account information, they clearly obtained it illegally.This isn't just a scam, it's outright theft.