BSM/GRANT SEARCH LAS VEGAS NV / unauthorized credit cd charge $39.95

-I HAVE TRIED TO EMAIL OR CALL THEM TO QUESTION CHARGE AND CANNOT REACH THEM

THIS IS A SCAM

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2008

there was an un authorized charge made on my credit card and i want the money back.

• He
      8th of Jan, 2008

I have no idea how this place got my debit card # and was charged $7.95 for some kind of grant search, This is scary. It has never happened to me. I searched for info on this company and got 2 numbers: 214-535-8409 and 866-396-5694. Neither number got me through to someone. Just imagine if this company scammed 20 people a day for 7.95... that is over $8000 a year and thats only taking 7.95 from 20 people a day. Others have been robbed of more from these people. I hope they don't take more out.

I have no idea how to contact these people... anyone else know? I would like my money refunded. Sounds like there is plenty of people who had been burned....maybe one of them is a lawyer.

Heidi... buggaboo100@yahoo.com

• Ry
      27th of Feb, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call (866) 396-5718 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5718 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

28th of Feb, 2008

I am [censored]g pissed off!
    I was not notified about the charge,
    when I signed of for this bull crap cd,
    it said it only cost 1.97, it never said anything about
    a free trial, it just stated about how the government gives out
    money and stuff like that,
    I called before the "seven period free" trial because in my account it stated that it charged me another dollar for the cd,
    but apperently no one is working from 9am thru 9pm. It just so happens that on the day that I deposit my hard earned [censored]ng money on the 7th day after i ordered it, they take [censored]ng withdraw 40 Dollars out of my account, I am going to take this to court if I am not answered tomorrow and given my hard earned money back!!
    i work hard, i am trying to go to college but with Your guys [censored]ng scam I can never go to college like that.
    2/28/2007.

so I do feel like I wasn't fairly treated.
    i didnt even use the [censored]ng program during the "7 day period".
    Hopefully justice will be on my side if i am to take this to court.
    >:-(

24th of Mar, 2008

BUYER BEWARE!!! I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK OF FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!! They are going to pursue this legally and my bank gave back my money. I was charged $7.95 for the original disc and then $39.95 2 weeks later. NO WHERE WAS IT STATED ABOUT A MEMBERSHIP!!! LIARS!!!

• Wi
      24th of Mar, 2008

The truth has been spoken above by these people who are trying
    to survive and make an honest effort to get whatever they need
    and in a lot of cases spend their last dollar to do so.I have also been taken by this fool and could care less about his letter to his
    VICTOMS trying to rectify his stealing and lieing from us.There is no reference to a free trial nor additional cost for the CD and he
    makes it sound like he is giving you his HALF/### HEART for the
    good of the people when all the time he is planning on screwing
    them out of their money.I would sure love to meet this A-hole on
    the street, I would give him something to think about.

CONTACT:The FTC;FCC;FBI Fraud Unit and any SCAMMER GRP.
    on the Internet-Log Onto:PerfSpot.com there are several Grps and
    we take pride in busting their butts.

• Me
      28th of May, 2008

I also signed up for this program back in 2007 and was charged $7.95 every month untill may of 2008. I never really looked at my statement untill now, and took care of the problem. I saw the customer service number and called it. They took care of the problem for me, and was very nice about it. I just better not see another charge again on my statement!

13th of Jun, 2008

Thanks a million for this site. They have 3 hidden charges for this grant master CD. I called and canceled and have learned a lesson I will never forget. I forgot the rule that if it is too good to be true it probably is.

• Ro
      5th of Jul, 2008

i requted a cd for grant request only $ 1.97
    i was charged $ 39 95 on my charge card. i have tried email them to question charge and cannot reach them . total $ 81 58. and more later thanks Robert

• Wi
      9th of Jul, 2008

There are so many rip-off artist on the net, it is way out of hand
    and will continue to grow if the FTC, FBI, IPOL and anyother law
    enforcement agency do not take actions to stop it.
    They can go online and catch child molester perverts and others
    but, they take no action to catch these thieves who are ripping
    off millions of dollars from people trying to get ahead.

The best thing people can do is delete every Yahoo mail they
    get without opening any of them and put a block on them at the same time. The number of people out there that are going to get
    rich on the internet are nil to none, get a grip people, we are the
    ONLY ONES that are going to CLEAN these THIEVES out of their
    stealing from everyone.

• Th
      19th of Aug, 2008

Total scam, this company is a rip off, they come acorss as Oh yes were here to help you, then whammmmmmm, they try an put the screws to you...they should be reported to the BBB and the Attorney Generals office...and the fraud Department of the REAL Government!!!

• La
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Ripo[censored] Unauthorized (stealing money) withdrawals from my account...

• Ry
      4th of Sep, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

For your security, all transactions on this site are protected with Secure Sockets Layer encryption. By clicking “Ship My CD”, I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. Each membership site that I have access to requires a separate monthly processing fee of $1.25 that will be billed monthly following my initial membership to these award winning sites. This fee will show on my credit card statement as a separate charge. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as “GRANTSEARCHASST”. For questions, call 800-479-0979.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• De
      27th of Oct, 2008

I was scam and I wasnt to know how to get my money back...can you help

12th of Jan, 2009

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM PEOPLE. I ORDERED THE GRANT CD, AND WAS SUPPOSE TO GET CHARGED ABOUT $2 FOR THE SHIPPING. A FEW DAYS LATER MY CHECK CARD WAS CHARGED $39.95 FOR AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE I DID NOT ORDER. IF I'D KNOWN THAT IT WAS GONNA COST AN ADDITIONAL $39.95 FOR AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE ORDERED THE GRANT CD. NO WHERE IN THE ORDERING PROCESS DOES IT SAY THAT YOU WOULD BE PURCHASING AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE. I CALLED THE COMPANY AT THE TOLL FREE NUMBER ON MY CARD STATEMENT (800-479-0977) INITIALLY WORKED AND SPOKE TO SUPERVISOR EMILY COOTS. SHE MENTIONED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A REFUND OF $39.95 I ALSO INCURED 2 NSF FEES FROM MY BANK AS A RESULT OF THIS UNFAIR USAGE OF MY ACCOUNT. AND THE COMPANY REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE $70.
    I THEN CALLED MY BANK AND AND PROCESSED A CHARGEBACK FOR THE $70. AND GOT CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED GRANT SEARCH A SECOND TIME, AND THE NUMBER NOLONGER WORKED. I THINK THEY BLOCKED MY HOME NUMBER. I REACHED THEM FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE LINE, BY CALLING 800-396-5718
    THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM. THEY DON'T HAVE A COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS, NO DIRECT NUMBERS TO CONTACT MANAGERS, NO DIRECT NUMBERS TO THE ACCOUNTING OFFICE, ETC...
    I GOT MY MONEY BACK, AND CANCELLED AND CHANGED MY CHECKCARD NUMBER. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THERE ARE A TOTAL SCAM. I SEE THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO THINK SO ON HERE! BE CAREFULL.
    AND GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK!

5th of May, 2009

I got this site from another site that said it was a helpful site to go to. When I rec'd the CD for $1.99 S&H I never got a chance to look at the CD. All of a sudden I was charged $98.04 on my credit card bill for March. They did refund my money in my next statement but when I got the next credit card statement I found out they also charged me $48.16 and the end of March. When I called the Rep. told me that it said that there was a non-refundable statement about the $48.16 underneath where I put my credit card number.
    This is a scam and I am going to report it to the BBB and anyone else that I can. It's bad enough that the website made out like it was from the government but then to rip you off in this day and age is terrible. Mad in Milwaukee