BSM / Grant Search / Continued overbilling

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

In June of this year I called this Grant Search company to cancel my enrollment with them because I am 80 years old and was just wanting some current grant information for two grandchildren who will be starting college in the next two years. They promised to cancel but instead hit me with a $167.17 withdrawal and are still extracting from me $7.95 each month including another $7.95 on the 23rd of November, 2007.

Comments

• Do
      4th of Dec, 2007

Unauthorized debit withdrawal.

Posting Date: 11/29/2007
    Description: BSM/GRANT SEARCH
    Debit: $7.95

I have never heard of this company and want an immediate return of my money.

• Ro
      10th of Dec, 2007
    BSM / Grant Search - 7.95 deducted from bank account!
    BSM

$795 deducted from my check card account towards the end of Nov. 07 by Bsm/Grant search. Don't know who or why!

• He
      11th of Dec, 2007

I also was being charged $29.95 a mth from goverment grant search.. I dnt even know for what or why because i dnt have anything for the goverment grants!

• Cr
      14th of Dec, 2007

I called my bank and they gave me the number to BSM/Grant Search, It is 866-370-7270

• Kd
      15th of Dec, 2007

Did you get the charges dropped? I have tried to call and dispute the charges twice and they keep showing up. Does anyone have the email address to this company? It pisses me off!

• Ap
      18th of Dec, 2007

I just looked at my credit card statement to make sure that I had enough to by my husband a birthday/Christmas present and I find these charges not only for this month but for last month, too. They just took $60.00 from me, I can't afford that. I don't even use this service. When I called my credit card company, they had to shut my account down and then send me another card. I needed that money and they just took it from me and now I don't have enough for my husbands' birthday. I hope this place gets shut down!!!

• Rh
      19th of Dec, 2007

I have a withdrawal from this company, but the number they have on my statement is busy. Never heard of them as well.

• Me
      21st of Dec, 2007
    BSM / Grant Search - Unauthorized transactions!
    Iowa

I have has two unauthorized transaction come out of my account from this business one for $39.95 and the other for $7.95. I don't know who or what it is but they need to be investigated.

• Ba
      31st of Dec, 2007

I agree with the complaints about BSM Grant...I have had TWO unauthorized withdrawls from my debit card!!!!!

PLEASE INVESTIGATE THOS COMPANY!!!

• Th
      3rd of Jan, 2008

BSM/ GRANT SEARCH has charged my card twice @39.95 each without authorization!

3rd of Jan, 2008

Bsm/grant search keeps charging me 29.95 every month. Does anyone have to number to reach them. Please let me and others know.

• Be
      5th of Jan, 2008

Only contact I recall having about "Grant Search" was to see if it was an article about any changes in the industry because it is something I used to do (25 years ago).
    Now, my bank has debited $1.95, 7.95 & $39.95 from my account and it is presently with these thieves.
    I ordered nothing from them and would SINCERELY like (1) my money back and (2) to know how the heck they got my bank or debit information!!!

• Br
      9th of Jan, 2008

$7.95 taken from my bank account two months running. Never heard of BSM Grant search, how could I have authorized something when I never heard of BSM.

• Ca
      15th of Jan, 2008

A charge of $7.95 has been deducted from my checking account

I never gave permission for this withdrawal

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

23rd of Jan, 2008

I reported BSM grant to my bank(wells fargo). They are issuing me a new checkcard as well as investingating BSM Grant, they will be pushing for prosecution.

• Be
      29th of Jan, 2008
    BSM / Grant Search - Unauthorized withdrawal!
    BSM

Wow - just discovered that I too had $39.95 deducted from my account!!! Also I had paid for the CD copy - which I never received! These people are obviously just blatant thieves who have been getting away with computerized theft for far too long! They should be put out of business immediately.

• Ca
      29th of Jan, 2008

Me too! I want my money too! I am trying to get the bank to stop payment as I did not authorize these payments! anyone have any luck yet?

29th of Jan, 2008

I don't know how I got on this. I don't want this. I have hit the wrong button. So take me off this. I will like my money back from this.
    Thank you.

• We
      6th of Feb, 2008

Hello, Im sending you this, cause I dont want you to Withdraw any payment from my account. Please cancel, my subscription cause Im not benefitting from your scam. So please delete me from doing any business. If you dont comply with my request, then I have no alternative, to cancel your payments from my financial instution. Again, Im asking you to please cancel any and all my subscription with your company. Thank you Mr.Wendell Abbey.

• We
      6th of Feb, 2008

Hello again, If you received my last message, then could you please refuned all the money that you have charged me. I dont feel that Ive been treated honestly, so please refund all the charges that you have withdrawn from my account. Thank you Mr.Wendell Abbey93230