bsm/grant search las vegas / cancel

United States Review updated:
You all charged my banking, i didnt authorize that. I would like you to cancel me right now, thank you

Mr. streit

Comments

Ti
  19th of Dec, 2007

bsm/grant search las vegas - UnAuthorized Withdraw fees

I WROTE TO THE COMPANY THAT I WANTED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM SO THEY CAN STOP WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING MY REQUEST NOW I AM GETTING VERY UPSET AND IRRITATED BY THIS FACT AND I DO WANT THINGS GETTING ANY WORSE AS IT IS AND I WANT IT ALL TO STOP.
Ca
  10th of Jan, 2008
I have no idea what this is about. I learned today that so far there has been money with drawn from my account twice. I would like a refund for the funds taken out of my account as well as for you to stop with drawing funds out of my account. I am going to file a complaint if my request is not granted.

Camillia Fernandez
Ry
  27th of Feb, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Ca
  1st of Mar, 2008
I agreed to try trial period and then emmediatly cancelled and now I find I have been being billed 39.95 and another 29.95 for SPC/Grant writing magic and I have no phone # to call and no email address. I will have to cancel my credit card which is prepaid green dot and impossible to.......
Wa
  31st of Mar, 2008
I inquired about your program and ordered the CD for the required information as promised on March 28th. On the 28th, I was charged $1.00 and $1.99, and I don't have a clue as to what those charges are for.

Today is the 31st of March and I'm seeing that $39.95 is being withdrawn from my account on 4/3/2008. I have not received the CD yet, and the 7-30 day trial has not expired. Please cancel my account, cancel the $39.95 charge for membership/use of service, and have said $39.95 fee returned to my bank account.
Ti
  1st of Apr, 2008
Continues to charge my credit card. This is a scam!
Ry
  1st of Apr, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 as you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

Sincerely,